July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Other - Make Up For Ever - Mist & Fix

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by danggtaylorr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this paired with Benefit's Pore-fessional and I refuse to use any other primer/setting spray. I use it every time I wear makeup and my makeup lasts LITERALLY for two days PERFECTLY. I will always repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I was told that this setting spray wasn't really made for oily skin (I have normal - combination oily), but I find that it's one of the best setting sprays I've ever used! I keep trying new ones, but I keep coming back to this one. It's light and non-sticky, and takes about a minute to fully dry and absorb. My only complaint about this spray is that it smells. Granted, the smell goes away quickly, but for a little while, as the product is drying, it smells like old-school hairspray.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product actually does what it says. It makes your meakup longwearing and budge proof. I don't think it's a bad product. The issue is that I think that Victorias Secret's setting spray is about 15 bucks and it's both cheaper and longer lasting. I won't buy an expensive product, when a cheaper version works even better, pointless!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by kross10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just recently bought it and where I live it is the winter season, therefore, i use this product mainly as a setting mist rather than to control my makeup from melting in extreme heat. The only problem I have had is that sometimes the hole clogs and the product is not evenly distributed..which just made me waste more product trying to cover every angle of my face! but overall, great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 2:11:00 PM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this from Sephora a week or two ago. I think it's pretty great! I set my BE makeup with MV and then I spray a few spray's of MUFE Mist & FIx. Instantly it's a nice cooling effect (i'm here in SoCal heat!) As a hairdresser, I typically get pretty hot and somewhat sweaty when I'm working. I think the combo of MV and the M&F keeps my complexion looking nice. My makeup doesnt get cakey, doesnt feel like I need to run home and take it all off, It feels nice and even once I get home after 8 long hours, my face still looks nice! It doesnt have a weird smell, it's kind of just like plain water (only better) and it hasnt irritated my skin at all. No breakouts. Although it is rather expensive, I think I paid $28 for a 4.22 oz bottle :-\ I'll see how long it will last me and then decide if I should re-purchase. If it lasts me a while (a couple months would be nice) then I will definately re-purchase. If it doesnt last that long I will probably just fill the bottle with distilled water and use it as a pick me up during the day!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2007 7:17:00 PM More reviews by StarEyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for my makeup to stay on in the broiling southern heat. It did was it supposed to do, but it burned my face and later me face broke out, and I never have had skin reactions before. I just stick with Make Up Forever's Translucent Powder, that works just as well without the skin reactions.