Burberry Brit Sheer

3.9

on 4/14/2015 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wow I didn't expect to love this so much! Such a sparkling, uplifting scent, without any sour notes! IMHO perfect for spring and summer. When I spray this, I get a cooling sensation and a burst of energy! Highly recommended if you want a refreshing fragrance.

on 11/30/2014 7:00:00 PM

this is such a yummy scent. I smelled burberry brit and it was way too strong for me, if you like perfume that is fresh and light then this would be your perfume.

on 6/18/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my favorite perfume and signature scent! It's rather expensive, but what do you expect from Burberry? It is fruity and floral, but not sickly sweet. It just smells clean and that's what I like. It's light, so I think it could really work for any occasion. Not to mention that the bottle is gorgeous with the classic Burberry pattern in pink. I will continue buying this perfume until I can buy it no more!

on 6/12/2014 6:17:00 PM

Light and grapefruit-y scent with a hint of floral, reminds me of YSL Babydoll. Strikes me as a fragrance for Spring/Summer. Doesn't last very long though.
I like this, I think it smells very pretty, and I get compliments when I wear it. But I don't think I will buy this again, I prefer the scent of the original Burberry Brit (which is nothing like this!)
Nice but not for me.

on 5/2/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've been wearing Brit Sheer for a few hours now, and my chief thought has been "pink grapefruit" (its yuzu note is similar to grapefruit, I think). "Pink grapefruit juice" is about what it 1/2 smells like to me -- with some other light fruits & florals mixed in.

It starts out crisp, fresh, sweet, and quite pretty -- but it's only sweet at the beginning, on me. As it dries down, the scent changes considerably on my skin, and the sweetness all but vanishes.

It starts out pretty, sparkling, and juicy-sweet -- as though there's a sweet berry note alongside the grapefruit -- but then the sweetness *quickly* dissipates -- noticably drains from the scent on my skin -- and I'm left with a rather bitter-ish drydown -- like unsweetened white grapefruit juice. Or, dare I say it? -- it turns a bit bug-spray on me -- after around 20-30 minutes -- and it almost gives me an "aftertaste", as I'm wearing it.

The drydown is also a bit rough & scratchy, to my nose, like a kitty's tongue. Maybe in part due to those "resins" in the note list below?

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:
Pineapple, Resins, Lychee, Mandarin, Musk, Yuzu

Launched in 2007, it's nothing like any other Brit -- it's quite separate and apart.

I find this scent to be on the order of DKNY Be Delicious, J'adore, BBW White Citrus, or one of the Clinique Happys. Brit Sheer dries down on my skin to something thin, sharpish, sour, almost bitter, and a little scratchy. The initial sweet fruit-juicy spritz is great, but it doesn't stay that way very long -- not on me. I much prefer Brit EDP, Brit EDT, Brit Summer, and Brit Rhythm to this one.

on 2/19/2014 11:46:00 PM

I have been using this for years. Love the fruity scent and it is quite lasting. But it can be overpowering if you over apply it.

on 12/2/2013 12:34:00 AM

My signature scent!

on 9/21/2013 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Treated myself to a rollerball of this fragrance. Very nice and sophisticated. I am a big fan of fragrances like J'dore and Mademoiselle Chanel...wanted a rollerball fragrance, but Dior and Chanel don't seem to make those. :( But Burberry does have some available and this scent is a nice addition to my fragrance repertoire. It fits the bill for all the things I want in a perfume and the rollerball makes it easy for me to not only afford the perfume, but all carry it around. All pluses! Happy with my purchase! :)

on 7/21/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! The brit sheer has an inoffensive clean, feminine scent that is not sweet or overpowering. I agree with the comment that it smells like grapefruit, except mixed with cherry blossoms. Very soft, super feminine, and definitely unique compared to other fruity-floral scents. The bottle is so pretty, too.

on 6/29/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got the roll on burberry brit sheer for my birthday and I loved it, it is extremely citrus-y, fresh and clean smelling. I bought a larger bottle because the perfume doesn't last all day so I figured spray perfume= more concentration= lasts longer. It got better but I had to bring the roll on to school and reapply then. I like this perfume but I hate how it doesn't last at all.

Popular Fragrances