April 16, 2014 | 1986 users online

Fragrances - Burberry - Brit Sheer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by beckscxl

I have been using this for years. Love the fruity scent and it is quite lasting. But it can be overpowering if you over apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by hawj89

My signature scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Treated myself to a rollerball of this fragrance. Very nice and sophisticated. I am a big fan of fragrances like J'dore and Mademoiselle Chanel...wanted a rollerball fragrance, but Dior and Chanel don't seem to make those. :( But Burberry does have some available and this scent is a nice addition to my fragrance repertoire. It fits the bill for all the things I want in a perfume and the rollerball makes it easy for me to not only afford the perfume, but all carry it around. All pluses! Happy with my purchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Fromdaylight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this! The brit sheer has an inoffensive clean, feminine scent that is not sweet or overpowering. I agree with the comment that it smells like grapefruit, except mixed with cherry blossoms. Very soft, super feminine, and definitely unique compared to other fruity-floral scents. The bottle is so pretty, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got the roll on burberry brit sheer for my birthday and I loved it, it is extremely citrus-y, fresh and clean smelling. I bought a larger bottle because the perfume doesn't last all day so I figured spray perfume= more concentration= lasts longer. It got better but I had to bring the roll on to school and reapply then. I like this perfume but I hate how it doesn't last at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by zookeepered

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not a fragrance person, so I'm not going to insult everyone's intelligence by trying to describe the notes in here. I just wanted to point out that to my (extremely unrefined) nose, this reminded me a lot of Ralph Lauren Romance, which I know many people already own. To me, they weren't different enough to justify owning both.

I'm sure some will disagree with me, but if you like this fragrance, I think it's worth checking out Romance, or at least doing a side-by-side comparison if you already own one of them before purchasing the other. I like them both, for what it's worth, though I find Romance lasts longer.

I gave this 4 lippies out of 5 because it's just not long lasting enough. I have to reapply this 3-4x a day if I want to keep noticing it, which is not good if you work all day - my travel spray is quickly running out, and I'll have to buy an atomizer soon because I really don't like having to spend more $ on travel sprays or rollerballs just to keep the fragrance going.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by raindrops77

this smells amazing. i love it. its perfect for a young woman. its the epitome of spring to me. love the dry down!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by FromNJ23

Very nice for young girls. Not appropriate for anyone over the age of 19.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never really cared for any of Burberry womens' fragrances, but I really like this one. I like sweet fruity florals, and this one fits the bill. I just wish a lotion, shower gel and powder were available.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this perfume, although I would not put it on my top ten list. I have had mixed reactions to Burberry scents; I've tried most of them over the years and I either hate them or really like them. This one I really like. I think I like the regular Burberry Brit better, but the two are completely differen. The Sheer is very citrusy and sweet. Reminds me of a more floral Light Blue and reminds me a lot like I Love Love (another great citrus based scent). It's great for daywear. I am a perfume junkie and I love to layer my fragrances. This is a great top note fragrance to use when layering with another perfume.