Irish Spring Body Wash - Original

4.7

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 5

on 5/25/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It has a unisex scent, so my brother, my sister, and her husband uses this. Nothing feels more relaxing then using this to scrub off all the sweat and grimy feeling collected from a long day.

Plus, it has a decent price and is pretty common to find.

on 8/7/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A very clean, fresh refreshing scent but it is NOT the same as the Irish Spring soap bars. I agree with the previous reviewer about those shrinking in size, too! This gel smells more like man's cologne with the Irish Spring smell incorporated into it. I really like it for hot weather. The shower gel leaves a fresh scent on your skin and is energizing, refreshing! I love it. Not drying but not moisturizing, either. I'll keep buying this.

meh. I love the bar soap so much that I put boxes of it in my drawers so that my clothes smell like IS. Sometimes when I pass the cabinet where we keep the soap in my house I pull one out and just take a big whiff. Recently I found a recipe to make it into a laundry detergent online. I'm totally obsessed with the smell lol...so I was disappointed with the body wash smell, its not the same. I also don't get that great lather I got with the bar. I'm not a big body was person to begin. i 'll stick with my bar of IS (although if they shrink the bars one more time, I may have to stop buying as a form of protest).

I love this body wash. I am in love with Irish Spring. It reminds me of ex boyfriends and maybe even my dad...which sounds creepy that I use this, but it smells so good! I like that it leaves my skin smelling really clean. It is a "feel good" product that is very inexpensive.

on 2/8/2010 7:15:00 PM

I love this body wash. I started using my boyfriend's when I ran out of my body wash. It's surprisingly moisturizing and smells so energizing. My dad used to use this when I was younger and I always loved it. I guess in a way it's a comfprting smell =)

on 9/24/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I know this is suppose to be for men but I love the smell of it. Makes me feel so clean when I take a morning shower!

on 5/24/2009 5:07:00 PM

I was with my ex boyfriend at the time and i never understood why he smelt soooo good, bc it wasnt the smell of his cologne that was drivin me nuts..it was the original scent Irish Spring....it is soo clean and amazing HG body wash the smell has great staying power love it!!!

on 11/26/2007 10:33:00 PM

This is what I use on those early mornings after a late night out.
It's definitely a guy's soap, but I love to wash with it. I feel so clean and energized afterwards!

on 11/6/2007 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is the perfect shower gel for summertime. It has the same scent as the soap and it leaves you feeling fresh, cool, and clean. It's not the most feminine smelling scent. However, it's great to use to help refresh you during those muggy, humid summer days.

on 9/26/2007 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have always loved the way the bar version smells, especially in summer. My BF uses it and he smells so fresh and clean. But it dried my skin out so bad I couldn't use it. When I saw this at Costco I snapped it up. I love it! Smells just like the original bar version, but it doesn't dry my skin at all and doesn't leave that "too squeaky" feel to my skin which creeps me out or make me itch. Just smells fresh and leaves my skin clean and soft and both of us can use the same soap. Its a dark green color that turns to a thick, white lather with my shower scrubbie. Haven't tried the other 2 versions (aloe and icy blast), but I sniffed them and they all smell the same to me so I got this one first. Will definitely be trying the aloe version (ingredients are the same, just contains aloe about 1/2 way down the list). Comes in an 18oz plastic bottle with a flip top and sells for about $5. Sits on the top so you don't have to mess with it much to get it out of the bottle. Wish it came in a pump version.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, FD&C Green 3, FD&C Yellow 5