April 21, 2014 | 963 users online

Gels/Soaps - Irish Spring Body Wash - Original

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by russetandvermilion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this body wash. I am in love with Irish Spring. It reminds me of ex boyfriends and maybe even my dad...which sounds creepy that I use this, but it smells so good! I like that it leaves my skin smelling really clean. It is a "feel good" product that is very inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jmcoco

I love this body wash. I started using my boyfriend's when I ran out of my body wash. It's surprisingly moisturizing and smells so energizing. My dad used to use this when I was younger and I always loved it. I guess in a way it's a comfprting smell =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I know this is suppose to be for men but I love the smell of it. Makes me feel so clean when I take a morning shower!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

I was with my ex boyfriend at the time and i never understood why he smelt soooo good, bc it wasnt the smell of his cologne that was drivin me nuts..it was the original scent Irish Spring....it is soo clean and amazing HG body wash the smell has great staying power love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Isane

This is what I use on those early mornings after a late night out.
It's definitely a guy's soap, but I love to wash with it. I feel so clean and energized afterwards!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect shower gel for summertime. It has the same scent as the soap and it leaves you feeling fresh, cool, and clean. It's not the most feminine smelling scent. However, it's great to use to help refresh you during those muggy, humid summer days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have always loved the way the bar version smells, especially in summer. My BF uses it and he smells so fresh and clean. But it dried my skin out so bad I couldn't use it. When I saw this at Costco I snapped it up. I love it! Smells just like the original bar version, but it doesn't dry my skin at all and doesn't leave that "too squeaky" feel to my skin which creeps me out or make me itch. Just smells fresh and leaves my skin clean and soft and both of us can use the same soap. Its a dark green color that turns to a thick, white lather with my shower scrubbie. Haven't tried the other 2 versions (aloe and icy blast), but I sniffed them and they all smell the same to me so I got this one first. Will definitely be trying the aloe version (ingredients are the same, just contains aloe about 1/2 way down the list). Comes in an 18oz plastic bottle with a flip top and sells for about $5. Sits on the top so you don't have to mess with it much to get it out of the bottle. Wish it came in a pump version.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium 7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, FD&C Green 3, FD&C Yellow 5