October 21, 2014 | 1259 users online

Mascara - MAC - Plush Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by bauhausfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara looks really nice when I put it on. It coats every lash without clumping, but all day, or night, long it flakes off into a fine powder under my eyes making it look like I have dark circles. No matter how frequently I cleaned it up there would be more every time I looked in the mirror. It was exactly like I tried using black eye shadow on my lashes. I have never experienced anything like this in my 20 years of wearing mascara. I thought I must have gotten a defective tube, but a friend told me she threw hers out for the same reason. This stuff is the worst. I don't know what's going on with MAC these days.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a weird stubby little brush, but I kinda like it. Gives nice length and medium volume, manages to not flake. I do prefer fuller lashes, so even with 2-3 coats this doesn't charm me enough. When you apply 4 or more coats lashes tend to clump together b/c the brush is so short and the bristles too far apart to properly separate.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by alllice

I was disappointed when I tried this product. The packaging is nice and the brush is big, which I love, but that's about it. The smell is really bad and lingers a long time. Once applied to my lashes, the mascara gave them a spidery look and after a second coat it was even worse. I've tried worse mascaras, but this one is definitely not in my top five. For reference, I have dark, medium thick eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara (and boy, do I have quite a few). I get nice volume, length and seperation while still maintaining a more natural, "soft" look. My lashes don't look or feel dry or crunchy, no "spider legs" here. The brush can be a little confusing, though. It's two sided, and one side is for seperation while the other is for volume. I have a hard time figuring out which side is which, but I make due and I love the result. Love the chubby tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my 3rd tube of PlushLash and i feel like it really does work for me because with just about ALL of the other mascara's i've tried, high and low end, i ended up with black flakes underneath my eyes. So dry and flakey, or smudging up by my eyebrow, but with MAC plushlash, i don't get any of that and its amazing. I love looking into the mirror throughout the day and not seeing one black flake on my face. Also the brush is HUGE and i love the super huge, tarantula brushes, they tend to work better on my lashes that the plastic spikey ones. It is not clumpy at all, and with one coat, your lashes will be LONG and defined with no clumps. If you let it dry, and build up, you will get a very dramatic look. I feel like it really FLUFFS up my lashes. And a great thing is that even though it has great dependable staying power throughout the day, with no flaking or smudging, it isn't hard to wash off at the end of the day with your basic face cleanser. Wonderful.
The price here where I live is $16 dollars, and its not TERRIBLY expensive like dior or lancome, its about the price of two drugstore mascaras. So i can deal with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryDuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's only good for volume. But it clumps and smudges A LOT. I always seem to have panda eyes after a few hours of wearing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

The tube cracked on me and the mascara smelled bad. Did nothing for my ashes at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:05:00 AM More reviews by MedGirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a great thick brush for volume, it's short so it's easy to control. It goes on quite nicely too, but it can get clumpy. Also, it's a bit gloopy and bits of mascara get stuck in around your eye. Not Mac's finest product, but I'm still glad I bought it once to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the wand is so huge it smudges your lid and ruins your eyeshadows.. which means you have to reapply them.. the results are mediocre. it gives a bit of volume but thats it. no length. smudges easily.. (panda eyes). wont repurchase...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by applecour

No matter what I did, I just couldn't get this mascara to work for me. I have long lashes, but they're blonde on the tips so it looks like I barely have any without mascara. Every other mascara I've used (including New York Color's $1 mascara from Walmart) has made my long lashes apparent. This mascara didn't volumize well, it definitely didn't lengthen, and it just looked cakey. I wouldn't repurchase. Only reason it got a 2 is because it doesn't look bad on bottom lashes.