December 19, 2014 | 1454 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Arbonne - Intelligence Daily Eye Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by hollieua

I received this as a gift and have been using it daily for months. I have seen no improvement at all in the eye area. I don;t have dry skin and this still doesnt moisturize well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sweet_talk

No smell
Absorbs fast but leaves skin feeling dry
Did not notice a difference

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know that I would praise this product for reducing lines (why I bought it). However, I have found this to be a really nice moisturizer for the eye area. You only need a tiny bit so the tube will last forever. This stuff really comes in handy for day wear because it provides moisture to make your eye makeup go on smoother and also doesn't contribute to oily lids. In fact, as a reviewer below mentioned, this is almost like an eye primer because it has a tendency to mattify the lid. I like this product, but I have to give it a three because I haven't seen that it does what it claims. Although it is a nice moisturizer and primer, I already own those two things. Also, the price is a bit steep for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2008 12:48:00 AM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to agree with the other reviewer that my dark circles have dramatically lightened as well (& mine are pretty bad). I wasn't expecting much out of this product at all since I had received it for free with a purchase of facial cleanser, but I thought I'd try it anyway with all the rage about under-eye creams. I've been using it a little over a month now and since I'm only 21, I can't say it did much for any wrinkles I may have but it certainly did for the blackness that surrounds my eyes! The tube is small and I like that the cream comes out slowly so it does not make a mess and I only need to dab a little bit around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think it moisturizes either, it actually matts out my oily lids, acting like a great eye primer (so it's definitely not for those looking for anti-aging benefits in an eye cream).
I've also noticed a marked improvement in my dark circles...I really didn't expect that because I never believed all the eye-cream hype (they really are glorified sensitive skin creams as a whole).

I really like the packaging too, a neat little tube and I only need a dab to put all over my eye area.

PS: I think this has silicones because of the primer like qualities but I threw out my paper package for it so I can't double check.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

does not absorb well, and does not moisturize at all.