October 21, 2014 | 2089 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Wet Shine in Plum Shine

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on the fence about this one. The color is a medium pinky plum (way more plum than pink). The formula is very moisturizing and not drying at all. The downpoint (for me) is that the color looks metallic on my lips. Not the best finish IMO. I would not purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 2:05:00 PM More reviews by auras

Neutral color, perfect for everyday use. Whenever I don't know which shade to choose I reach for this one. Great texture, moisty and lustruous. A surprise for me was that not all products from this collection feel the same on the lips. This is one of the good ones. But I wouldn't rebuy it, the finish is too metalic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2003 2:13:00 AM More reviews by vze22bsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely one of my favorites! I have pale skin and this color matches with my skin really well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Shiny plum color. Moist and smooth, quite good. Rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2003 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Mindolina

This is my Holy Grail everyday lipstick. Love the color (medium pinkish plum), LOVE the consistency, and for some reason it really wears all day on me, despite lots of reviews saying these don't have good staying power. I always reach for this, especially for daytime wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by longhorngirl

Very pretty pink and berry color. Goes on sheer and is full of moisture. Goes perfect with Maybelline Wear N Go lipliner in Rose or Prescriptives LipColoring Pencil in Tawny Rose. I just grabbed this as a buy one get one free lipstick. What a great surprise to actually like this color.