November 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Moisturizers - Avon - Ageless Results Renewing Day Cream Spf 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect moisturizing cream for my dry, sensitive, break out prone skin. It absorbs well, and while it's great that it contains SPF 15, I would prefer SPF30. Only stings if it gets near my eyes. Works well throughout winter and isn't too heavy for summer, either. I've been using it for months and will continue to. Comes in a jar now, and the price is great, $20CDN & often on sale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 This is a basic moisturizer, a dupe of Olay. I used this about 4 years ago. Simply said, this was meh! Since at the time I got it for about $10 I figure it did ok. The odor was not to strong & it did penetrate easily. It has spf but I'd be surprise to learn it's stable. It's fine for a basic moisturizer, but get it on sale. It's not worth the full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by maria411

I bought this in the day and night cream, and they're both great! The texture is creamy, so a little is all you need. It pretty much brightens my skin as soon as I apply it, and leaves it so smooth and fresh for hours, giving me that glow that I so needed. The fact that it has a sunscreen is always a plus. I like taking care of my skin, and I've seen results with this product, how it improves the tone and texture. I switch between this and the Anew Clinical, and have had wonderful results with both:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by eunice64h

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cheap product that works wonders for my skin. An SPF anti-aging lotion that left my skin looking healthy with a dewy and luminous glow. Deep wrinkles on my forehead, eyes, and mouth diminished after using it 2-3 times daily within the 1st seven days of using it. Down side, it dried my skin out a little on my chin and forehead. That's probably because I used it more then the 1 time a day recommendation. I used a lotion that had extra moisturizing properties along with this to combat the drying effect. That helped my skin out a lot. I have extra dry skin, that could explain why it left me feeling some what dry+ using it more then it was intended to be used probably didn't help. I believe this product is meant to exfoliate the dead skin cells that sit on top of the skin, giving it the more luminous look and the peptides are meant to combat the signs of aging. If your looking for results, be more patient and do not use but once a day as recommended and buy the night cream to go along with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by stirfry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on a whim (without researching the ingredients) as it was advertised by avon to suit sensitive skins, as my old natio mosturiser for sensitive skins is no longer in production. I was shocked at how much it stung and left my face red raw. Ouchies!! I tried leaving it on for for as long as i could, only lasted a little under an hour, ran back to the bathroom & washed it off with cold water. Definately not for sensitive combination skin types. Now i have a product sitting in my cupboard i cant use. Another to the collection ahhh!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ljanelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a sample of this. It has a nice texture, but a bit perfumey - pilled up and stings a bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had this sitting around for a while and took it on vacation with me since the packaging was lighter than my jar of Anew. I LOVED it and I wish I had used it earlier. It's got a light, greaseless texture, which is really important to me since I'm very oily.
I really like the pump dispenser too, and a little bit goes a long way.
The friend I was visiting ended up keeping it though since she liked it so much too! She called last week to tell me how smooth her skin feels now.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

Not bad. I'm picky with SPF moisturisers - most are too greasy/sticky/oily for me. This is a light lotion with some scent. love the pump packaging. But still a bit oily for me - i have to use a few sheets of oil absorbent paper after application to get rid of shine (whereas with Olay Complete SFP15 i dont - it's my long-time HG day time moisturiser!)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by rio514

While I do like this, I have a slight problem. After I apply it, when I rub my skin (like when applying makeup), itt peels off like eraser rubbings. So after I put it on, I let it sink in for a few minutes, then rub my face all over to remove the rubbings. Really annoying! But, I like how it moisturizers and that it has SPF, however I won't be buying it again. I'll try another one of their moisturizers!

(LOVE the pump though!!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by KinuG

This cream is very moisturizing, and gives the skin a nice sheen without being sticky or oily. It absorbs into the skin quickly. The pump dispenser is great because you can just get out what you need, instead of sticking your finger in the jar as with many other creams. Just be careful when applying around the eye area--it can sting a lot if you get it in your eye.