July 25, 2014 | 1920 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Smoky Plum 934A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

I enjoy this eye liner it goes on dark which i like most pencils go on light and you have to go back over the line like three or four times to get it to the desired color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this pencil on a whim and never used it. A few days ago I was feeling creative and decided to use this. I was missing out! This is a gorgeous color for brown eyes and really makes my eyes pop. It really is a smokey plum; the perfect combination of gray and purple. I love this pencil and will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The color was a little bit darker than I expected, but I guess I didn't pay attention to the "smokey" part of the name. The purple is still noticeable though and my boyfriend noticed immediately on my eyes that I was wearing some kind of extra special eyeliner, not just black. It's very creamy, but it's not amazingly pigmented. It really is waterproof though, so that's pretty good! Like other people mentioned though, it doesn't show up on the waterline. It's just nice for something a little special and to be able to feel sure that my eyeliner won't be smudging everywhere. I'll probably try other colors of it and keep this one in mind as a good everyday liner that makes my green eyes pop a little more than plain black.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been introduced to higher end brands and despite me now being such a makeup snob, I still own this pencil. I bought it at least a year ago and it's hardly half used.
The color is very vibrant, goes on well, doesn't smudge and has real staying power.
In fact, it is so pigmented, I can't use it on my lower lashes or else it's just too much. Whenever I did use it on the lower lid, it didn't disappear at all and my eyes can get VERY watery.

It's a deepish purple and very much smokey. It's best used to change up a smokey eye look, by itself it's very strong.

NYC didn't go very cheap on this though it's very inexpensive.
A great buy..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Telly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! I love the color for my brown eyes. It has a nice shimmer to it that I don't mind. It glides on smoothly on my lower lash line. However, It doesn't show up on the waterline.It's a great buy and I'll definitely buy more of the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ladydayholiday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've bought a ton of plum eyeliners but I just keep reaching for this one over and over. It's creamy and super easy to apply and it stays on well- and best of all it's SO CHEAP. I think I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by feralstrumpet

This is my HG liner. Goes on creamy, sets straightaway and lasts all day. I would like to try it in other colors. Again, they don't seem to sell it in the UK so I have to stock up when I go to the US.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The description of the other reviewers is spot on--great color for brown eyes. I wear it on the lower lash line only--softly shimmery warm plum color. Pencil is creamy and has decent lasting power--but not all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by ilystephaniiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I'm kind of really in love with this, which means it's really amazing. I love the color, it makes my eyes really "pop." I wish the was an automatic pencil though! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2008 6:00:00 AM More reviews by aebricker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this color. It shows up on my skin to be the same deep color that it advertises to be. So far it seems to stay put for a long time. I'd like to purchase the same color in a liquid liner. Great quality for the price.

The only reason I only gave it 4 lipsticks is cuz I prefer liquid, not due to a product defect.