Noxzema Deep Lathering Cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/27/2012 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i luv luv luv<333 this product. i just started using it about 2 weeks ago and my face looks so much brighter and healthier. it dries out ur skin, which is a good thing because it dries out all ur pimples, but u still have to apply a moisturizer which is very normal and fine with me. my pimples go away in at the most 2 days with this and it has made my skin look so much better. now i can feel confident wearing hardly any cover up on my face<333 :D

on 1/13/2011 1:38:00 PM

I've been using an Aveda cream cleanser, but it's way expensive, and I don't feel like I need to spend that much on something that's only on my skin for a minute or so. I bought this for <$3.

I've only been using it for a week, but it seems to get my skin clean without overdrying. I like that it comes in a tube. I like that it rinses easily. So, my overall assessment is that I like it so far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I used to love washing my face with this product. It had a nice foamy, soft texture. After using Noxzema Deep Lathering Cleanser, my skin felt soft, clean, and looked healthy. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because it would leave my skin feeling soar and raw. Also, it would leave my eyes very swollen and hurting (possible eye irritation is noted on the container). I like the menthol smell, but it can be overpowering. I was disappointed when I had to stop using it.

on 1/7/2010 8:21:00 PM

I really love this cleanser. I have acne prone combination skin, and this product did not make me break out at all. I loved the foaming action of the cleanser and it washed off my skin, leaving no residue or film of any sort. I don't mind the smell, which some people might, so before you buy it, open the lid and see if you like the scent or not, because if you dislike the scent, you're not going to like the product very much.

on 12/24/2009 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

There are certain things about this product I like but then there are certain things I don't. I like the container it comes in & I like that it gives a soft latherly feel when you rub it onto your face. However, I feel that it makes my skin seem drier than usual after I wash it off. So I am not sure if I will buy it again, it would have to be when I'm looking for the Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser (Love it!!) and the store doesn't have it or ran out of it but that would be the only way I would get it again so after I am done with the Noxzema I am going back to my Neutrogena!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this cleanser! I use it twice a day everyday and my redness is gone :D No new blemishes either. Amazingggg. Still don't like the smell though.

Gave the green one to my mother, turns out it was making me red.

on 5/29/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

My boyfriend left this in my shower, so one day, I decided to try it out. It lathers so nice and gets very foamy. It feels like it's deep cleaning without being too drying. I use this along with Neutrogena Acne Stress-Control Power Scrub every night. I like how it dissolves the oil, dirt, and blackheads so the Neutrogena can deliver the medicine to my pores. I've seen a huge improvement in my skin - less blackheads and less oil. I will def repurchase this!

on 6/14/2008 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product! I bought it while on vacation; I'd only brought my Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash (to remove makeup) and like to use a second cleanser. I normally use Clearasil but thought I'd try something else for a change. Boy, am I am ever glad that I did! I was afraid it would be too drying (my skin is quite dry and break out prone). It isn't harsh while it deep cleans! Lathers so nicely and has that familiar smell. I haven't broken out since using this (several months now), I'm really impressed. I'll definitely re-purchase.

on 4/8/2008 1:01:00 AM

I used to use Noxzema for sensitive skin and I loved that product! But they discontinued it. So for the past 5yrs, I've been trying to find something to replace it. So as a last resort I decided to try this. Well I am so glad I did!!! I used it earlier today and already I can tell a difference in my skin. Some of the pimples are not as big. It has cleared some of the oils from my face, but its not overdrying. When I first put it on, it kinda stung, and I thought Oh dear God no! But so far no breakouts. I will definetly keep using it!

**EDIT** Okay so after using this product for a while it broke me out BIG time!! Also made my face super raw...taking 2 lippies. So I am STILL on the search for my HG face wash....*sigh* hopefully I'll find something soon.

on 2/11/2008 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this face wash! I accidently grabbed it thinking it was one of the 'better reviewed' cleansers. But, with such a horrible rating, I was skeptical. However, I have ended up loving it! The tube is wonderful and it is still just like reg. noxzema! It has cleared up my face and hasn't dried it out! And, it lathers a lot better than the reg. messy noxzema in the jug! I will definately repurchase again as long as my skin keeps agreeing!