December 20, 2014 | 1555 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - 100% Naturals - Lip Butter

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

so gross. I bought this because I'm a huge fan of chapstick brand, and while I'm not one to really care about all natural products I thought I'd give it a try anyways because of all the good things I've heard about it. I'm so disapointed, the texture is lovely and buttery and the scent is almost a creamy vanilla, but my goodness the taste just ruins the whole thing for me. I cant describe it but it's beyond disgusting, I put it in my purse to only use as a spare and I have yet to touch it again. Maybe the one i had was a dud? I'm not sure, but i'll gladly go back to using my regular chapstick with the petrolatum if it means I dont have to use this natural lip butter again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by amaranth7704

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAN, I LOVE THIS STUFF! The packaging is great looking, and it really moisturizes my lips. It feels smooth when I apply it, and I love the smell, but it really doesn't have a scent.The product is cream colored, and although it is a little pricey, it's worth it. But, I accidentally lost it 1 week after I got it. I am trying to get a new one, but local drug stores don't have it. So, I suggest you go buy it right now before it's gone!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by XxFreshMintxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not big on chapsticks. The plain ones made my lips feel kinda dry and not very moisturized, so I only get the moisture ones (like green apple). Then when I came across this one I scooped it up and took it home :D I love that it's natural, not sticky, not waxy, not greasy, nicely packaged, and it smells/tastes a little like honey to me, which is bomb XDDD I recommend it and I would repurchase this again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyguy1

This product is really great ! It moisturises my lips without making them too greasy. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Great price as well !

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by ambrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'd buy this again only if in a pinch and Lypsyl lip balm weren't available. It's waxiness, though not as bad as some brands (like Natural Ice), is annoying and stirs me to reapply the product frequently. This is simply not my favorite chapstick out there, though IMO it's superior to other ChapStick-brand items.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by divinei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy buying/using natural products as much as possible, so when I saw this at the drugstore I decided to try it. I used this everyday at least twice a day for two weeks, and my lips actually got drier and began to peel.

In addition, within a month the product turned rancid, and smelled of spoiled fruit/food. Not pleasant. I had to toss it out.

I would not recommend this as I did not find it very moisturizing, and the product went bad very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by themanynamed

My HG of lip balms is Lush Lite Lip Balm but the packaging is rather awkward and sometimes convenience trumps quality. I've been on the look out for something I can stick in my purse and that doesn't require me to use my finger to apply. I tried Burt Bees, Blistex and the regular Chap Stick but they were not particularly moisturizing and my lips felt smothered. When I came across the natural range I decided to give it a go. I was quit pleased with how smoothly it went on and the pleasant low key coconut scent. It also did a decent job moisturizing my lips, although it felt a little oily. While Lite Lip Balm is still my HG, as it has better texture and moisturizes better, this will certainly do in a pinch.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by PeacefulHarm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a 99 cent store, surprised seeing this new type being sold for so cheap. I'm just gonna get straight to the point. I LOVE THIS.
The packaging is really smooth and sleek and pretty cute. I love the feel of it! It makes my lips really soft and supple, but I took a point away because it didn't really do much for my severe chapped lips. But this will help with any little dry patches on your lips.

This was really nicely priced and I'll buy this again if I find it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

What would I do without you lavender little bottle! It's color is cute and the Chapstick it's self works just so great! Very smooth, natural flavor Chapstick ! Non harsh for your lips, leaves your lips nice and smooth .. With just that right feeling! Highly recommend ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by godpsent

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I would give this a 5 if not for the fact that it is a little glossy when you first apply. Sometimes, I don't want glossy. Other than that I love this stuff. It smells great - not medicinal. I MAY need to reapply 2x a day...seriously, that's it!! Even in the harshest of chicago winters. It is not addictive like regular chapstick. So, even though pricier than regular chapstick, it is actually cheaper because you don't have that crack fiendish urge to use again every 30 minutes.