November 27, 2014 | 1453 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine in Mauve Frost 410A

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This polish is lovely but not the right shade for me. Quality is ok, chips after a few days though.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by AmericanCowgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a small assortment of Wet 'n' Wild nail polishes and have been very pleased with the quality of the product, especially compared to some of my pricier ones.

I love this color! I am not one that likes to go for traditional colors of any sort, but this one was too pretty to pass up! Classic but with a modern twist. A must-have color for any girl's collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2008 3:00:00 PM More reviews by annagal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this color a lot, Usually I go for more flashy colors: bright golds or greens or holos. But this is a good color for work, or meetings where I need something more understated. The picture in the review below has this color looking much darker and redder than it does on me. My bottle is a lovely dusky rose, with a little silver shimmer. It's a two-coat-and-go polish, and mine works fine for four or five days without a topcoat. It's fairly cheap, and it's not the kind of polish that stops people in the street to stare at your mani, but this is one of my old faithfuls for more conservative work situations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

I love this color. I don't typically buy wet n wild nail polish but when I saw this color and the price that it was i couldn't pass it up. With just two coats its the perfect color and I haven't noticed any chipping as of yet, but i've only been wearing it for about 24 hours so we'll see!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first Wild Shine nail polish I purchase. I love this color. Mauve Frost is a deep rose with some brown undertones and shimmer. It looks almost like a plumby wine. I used two coats and then Wild Shine Top Coat on my second attempt with this shade. The first time I used this polish, I didn't use a top coat and the polish seemed to just fade away. It didn't chip; it just washed away. I like this shade so much that will absolutely buy it again.

continued >>