October 31, 2014 | 833 users online

Scrubs - Grassroots - Get Glowing

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by emilylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This scrub is gentle and purifying. When my Fresh Soy Face cleanser fails to remove the last bits of makeup from my face, this scrub makes sure to get the last traces of it off. There's no left over residue on my cotton ball when I use my toner. Additionally, the scrub is also gentle enough to keep redness at bay. I've been using the Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser twice a week, but the exfoliator was too rough on my cheeks, increasing the red splotchiness around my cheekbones. With the Grassroots Get Glowing scrub, I can exfoliate in peace without worrying about broken capillaries or dry patches. It's also easier on your wallet than Clarins. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by kaemae8

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 7:50:00 AM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good scrub/mask, for my sensitive acne prone skin. Rough scrubs just cause reactiveness, acne and redness. Problem is that if I don't scrub/mask everyday, after turning 23, I break-out. This stuff is great, it actually cancels out redness. I use it everyday as a scrub, and keep on for a minute or two when I need to clarify. I tried something similar from Mary Kay, the Revitalizing Mask Formula 2; but it just caused redness and ugly bumps.
Available only at Kohls for $15.