Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

This is such a bad concealer. İt doesn't blend well, it doesn't conceals anything. Didn' t like it at all.

on 7/8/2015 12:20:00 AM

It does not blend well at all. It is a fairly close match for my skin, but it has no lasting power and wipes off before it blends in. I can use it for very small very dark blemishes but it does not conceal, only lightens somewhat.

on 6/12/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've used this product for 2 weeks and it broke me out completely. I have small pimples on my forehead and my nose that weren't there before. The coverage is good though, but I would never use it again

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is really not a good concealer for my skin. I was attracted by the colour, which is very pale. Lots of concealers err on the darker side, so I was seduced by how light it is!

This concealer gives no coverage on acne. At all. You swipe it on, which looks fine, but the second you start to blend, it wipes away as if by magic. No matter how lightly you try to blend the edges or how many layers you put on, it just won't take away the redness.

It's okay for the under eye area, although I prefer a runnier texture for there. I feel like I'm dragging the skin when I apply this under my eyes.

The lipstick packaging is incredibly unhygienic. I like a squeezy tube much better, because germs don't linger around the product.

on 3/3/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product over and over for many years. I am the type to try new things out for fun, but I always come back to this concealer. I find that it is creamy and very easy to blend. I use it mostly for under eye circles.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this in Golden Beige, and it was the best match I've had so far in drugstore concealers. However, I found the coverage wasn't great, and I still much prefer my MAC Pro Longwear.

on 11/27/2014 6:04:00 AM

Love love love! So glad I picked this up, good at hiding small blemishes but It would fade very quickly if I didn't set it. I just wish they had a larger colour range! Overall I am happy with the product and result of it

on 11/22/2014 2:50:00 PM

More of a chalky than creamy consistency which makes it difficult to blend, the coverage is not brilliant and I find If I apply it over a spot and then pat it to blend any coverage there was goes completely

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

One of my first blemish sticks. It lasted all day, blended into my skin nicely, and offered decent but not full coverage over my blemishes. It was greasy and needed re-application after a few hours though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product ages ago and I found it in the bottom of an old makeup bag today. I guess it does the job to an extent, but I've seen better from cheaper products. Not only that, but whilst it didn't 'beak me out' perse, it does make you look very clogged. Don't bother purchasing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials