December 20, 2014 | 1567 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Waffle Cone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by PaperAlias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my "my-cheeks-but-better" blushes. It's like a combination blush/bronzer/maybe even contour for those with very fair skin. I would describe the color as a warm, mid-tone beige/brown-pink, leaning slightly more towards beige/brown.

I think it adds such a nice bit of warmth and shape to the cheeks without looking like you're obviously wearing blush, and it doesn't look so brown where it's screaming 'bronzer' either (I am NC20-25). Some days I use it as a more subtle contour on my cheek bones.

The finish isn't completely matte -- there is a slight sheen to it, but not obviously glittery or iridescent. I like it because it makes the skin look healthy and natural, as opposed to being matte and making the skin look completely "flat." People with darker skin tones will have a harder time picking up the color, but the finish is very nice -- I think it might even make a nice highlighter.

There's no smell to it. Long-lasting, and it doesn't change color throughout the day. I love the packaging -- the full size comes in a sifter jar, but you can rotate the cover so that the holes are closed. Very travel-friendly. An interesting, versatile color. Will be my go-to for spring/summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by emmcanulty

i love using this as an eye shadow as well!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle).

I am too pale for this product. It is highly pigmented and a very soft pressed powder. It is like a darker version of Tarte's Exposed blush with gold glitter added to it. It ends up looking dirty on my complexion, but I could see how this might be a staple for many people who are not as pale.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh, truthfully I'm not a big fan of the brownish-tan toned blushes, but I got this in a promo in the sample size and after reading such positive reviews I was excited to try it. It's just an "eh" shade for me. It can be nice to add a sparkly tanish dimension to a blush if you apply it with a light hand (on fair skin), but when I applied it more to use it as a blush on it's own, it looked like pretty, sparkly dirt on my face! It may be "pretty" dirt, but it's dirt, nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 1:30:00 AM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very fair-skinned so a lot of blushes look dirty on me. Waffle Cone gives me a subtle glow which I absolutely love!

Since you don't need much each day, the full size will last you a VERY long time. I see mine lasting forever. In theory I would repurchase but I don't think I will ever need to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light beige highlighter/shimmer/almost bronzer. I've been using it a few times a week and love the sheen that it gives. It gives me a slightly tan, dewy glow. Lately I've been applying it to my cheeks, and then wearing a brighter blush on the apples of my cheeks. It's pretty alone and also pairs well with other blushes. I don't have to worry about going overboard with it, because it's on the sheer side. Almost love it~

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lilykoala

This is not a blush, nor is it really a bronzer. I am rating this product as a highlighter/brightening powder/complexion booster. The name is very accurate in regards to color as the powder is the exact color of a fresh baked waffle cone, only with sparkles! Though I am fair-skinned, this is really too light to be a bronzer. It looks fantastic over blush or as an all-over face powder if you are sickly pale college student like me that never sees the sun. Even though this product has shimmer, it still looks very natural. Very good product for a "no make-up day" or the girl next door look. I would imagine this is going to look great over tanned skin this summer as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Dagnys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my standards picks from EM. It's a shiney/frosty/glowy powder in a sandy color. makes a soft, neutral eyeshadow also nice on your cupid's bow.

Not much color, more of an overall glow.

I like it alone on my skin in the summer when I'm naturally tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by smartiebooboo

I got a sample of this and thought it was "okay" at first. After wearing it for the past few weeks and alternating it with snuggles, I found that it could work for some looks. It gives a very neutral, natural flush of color to the cheeks and works well for subtle days esp for school or work. Overall, I am still contemplating whether or not I would want to purchase the full size or if I should stick with my other blushes which I absolutely adore. This blush didnt wow me but its not bad either.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Caveats to this review are that I'm a very new blush user, and I'm very light and cool-toned in complexion. So, blush scares me a lot. I'm afraid of overapplying and looking like a clown. That being said, this neutral to warm-toned blush worked well as a not-too-shimmery bronzer for me! It applied nicely with my Ecotools brush blush. The shade warmed up my skin a bit and made my cheekbones stand out. The shimmer in it is very subtle; nothing OTT. I'm quite happy with it and will try it as a neutral eyeshadow, as other reviewers have commented :-)
Where did I buy this: Can be had at Sephora or any freestanding BE store at the mall.
Price: I swapped for this but can't imagine the price is too much based on my experience with buying BE shadows.
Packaging: Best you can get in any loose cosmetic product: screw-top pot with sifter cap.
Would I buy again: Probably not because I'm so pale and seem to be better with pink shades, plus the sample I have is HUGE! continued >>