December 20, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Shadow - Alima - Satin Matte - Juniper

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KayBella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes my green eyes greener! I get lots of compliments when I wear this shadow. People don't compliment my ES, they tell me I have pretty eyes. It is a greyish green on my skin, with just a hint of brown. Looks very different on than it does in the jar.

I find it to be a great matte, neutral, work appropriate eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by JessieWW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is Alima's matte eyeshadow, and it goes on well, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, etc. The color on my fair skin is a gray-brown-green with a stronger green tint than the bayou color..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 4:53:00 AM More reviews by melissab33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a matte shadow, and I think it takes a little practice to get it to look as pretty on as it does in the jar. I use the Alima #30 brush which really does a good job of getting the color to stay and look vibrant.

Juniper is a medium yellowed green, but it's such a pretty Green that I had to buy it in full size after buying the sample. It really feels like a fall color to me, and I think it looks good with a little bit of a shimmer dusted on top. It also looks nice done sort of sheer, with a dark green liner shadow. It's fairly versatile (considering that it's green), and I recommend it to anyone who likes and can wear matte shadows. If you're a shimmer-only... pass this one up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Looks like a pale spring green in the little sample baggie but has a lot more yellow in it than I expected. It's also quite light and sheer, so it won't jump out as GREEN on most people. The yellowy-ness of the green is surprisingly flattering on me (light-warm skin, dark eyes and hair) and manages to make it seem more neutral. Got this as an extra in a swap, but I don't think I'd buy more since green eyeshadow (of any kind) isn't really my thing.