July 22, 2014 | 2356 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by troo12

After applying this eye liner, I was impressed with the smoothness and easy application. Within two hours, it was nearly gone and all that could be found was the fine line by my eyelashes. Such a bummer.... FYI, I have the "espresso"

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by jennamarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Baaaad! I used this for a couple of years because I didn't know any better...smears, wears off, and color isn't pigmented. Will not buy again now that I know better!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As many people have pointed out, this eyeliner WILL smudge. So I would not recommend this for people with monolids or people whos eyeliners tend to reach the crease of their eyelids.

I have this eyeliner in brown, and I've noticed that the color payoff is not very good - the color looking like eyeliner that you've smudged out alot.

There are tons of better eyeliners out ther so stay away!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Blummerlo

It smears very much. I only line my top lids, and still ended up with raccoon eyes! Not good

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by hawj89

It's like any other liner...smudgy and it's not durable when using. The tip broke off twice on me. Waist of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Smudge town. A total melt down. This is the worst eyeliner.

Its so oily and not lasting at all! I have no idea how my mother and a good friend of mine likes this eyeliner so much that for years they bought only this. We are all different it seems, and for me it was really bad. I was constantly wiping away this eyeliner as it went everywhere and into wrinkles and creases which I didn't know I had. I was trying to catch up with it. Even when I used this to purposely smudge it to create a smokey eye, it continues to smudge even when I done smudging.

I see no point to this perfect point.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Total piece of crap. The crayon part is thick, so natural and precise thin lines are not viable with this product. The black is more like coal, very blamd pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by andyschill

This is my go-to eyeliner. I use Onyx Black. I do not like waterproof eye products, so I would never expect this to last all day. And it's true, this eyeliner does not last all day.

However, it does not smudge. I'd rather my eyeliner fade, rather than make me look like a panda. It's easy to apply, lasts a long time (I use it daily) and I am satisfied with the price I pay for it. Sometimes the inner corners of my eyes get a little smudged, but that tends to be because of other circumstances, such as hot weather. Again, I show some grace, because this isn't a waterproof product.

If you hate pencil and liquid eyeliner, and don't have the wallet size for the department store, this is a great option and perfect staple product for any makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been buying the brown color, expresso, for millions of years. If I could only have three things in my makeup kit, it would be this eyeliner, my By Terry foundation, and my Korres lip balm in Pomegranate.

It's not that this is the best eyeliner in the world. It's not. If you want one that will really stay on forever, you need to buy the MAC fluidline liners. But this little baby multi-tasks like nobody's business and that's why it's handy. I can use it to line my eyes, fill in my brows and line my lips too. When I go out without makeup on, I carry this in my bag just in case I change my mind and want to gussy up a bit. For the price, this is so worth it. You can buy them in multipacks!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I really didn't like this eyeliner. I got it in Espresso, a medium brown. It took so much rubbing to deposit color on to my waterline and faded off so quickly. The color didn't compliment me at all either. It made my eyes look red and tired like I had been crying.