December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - bronzing powder

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2008 1:20:00 PM More reviews by aer

This review is for the Matte Light bronzer. I am on my second one. I used it up all last year, and ran out. This is the only one that does not make me look muddy or dirty, or that is too dark. It is very light and very sheer. You cannot use too much, because it is so sheer. It is the perfect shade for my fair skin. I have so many other bronzers in my makeup drawer that just sit there, but this one I can use everyday. I like to use this on the outer portion of my face, and use a pop of blush on the apples of my cheeks. It just warms my face up just enough... I don't like that over bronzed look on anyone. I also love to use LM's blush in Rose Petal or Nectar on the apples, or sometimes BB's Pale Pink blush, but my fave is Rose Petal. If you have trouble finding the right bronzer that won't make you look muddy/dirty, and you just want something to "warm" you up, and you have fair skin, give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by chowrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

okay. first, I think this should be under bronzers but since i don't want to mess things up with double strands of the same product, i will just put my review here. ;-)

this bronwer looks promising, it is composed of 2 different colored bronzers : on the left side is a more gold-orange bronzer and on the other is a brown with gold shimmer. The MA said that they are used together and i just need to swirl my bronzer brush in the product. I did just that but when i applied it on, i could see any difference. either it was too light on me or it really isn't that well pigmented. I have to swirl my brush 4-5 times before I can get enough pigment on the brush. arrrghh!!!
Plus, the color itself is more orangy than bronze. I use it now more as a highlighter than a bronzer; atleast with its gold shimmer, it can still perform some other purpose.
skip this if you are looking for a real bronzer. its not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2001 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice bronzing powder that has two tones so that you can use either or blend both. However, felt it would've been great if a brush or some sort of applicator tool would've been included. Use a light hand, though.