October 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Back to School

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by appletea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am generally not big on using blush since I am pretty basic in terms of make-up. However, I am olive complected and when I don't get much sun, I tend to get very washed out and yellowy-looking. Accordingly, I've been converted to the usefulness of using blush. This shade is WONDERFUL. It made my face glow and look "healthy" as if I had been outside in the fresh air (something I DON'T do in the winter). I was crushed when I ran out this past spring, especially because EM didn't seem to be carrying it any longer. I contacted them and they said that the color was seasonal but didn't elaborate on whether or not it would be back again. So Carina, if you're reading this, PLEASE bring it back! The blush is great for many skintones and for converting the blush-phobic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG blush! It has a peach tone w/o being orange. To me its a reddish peach. Very soft and pretty! Plus, makes you look like you slept 10 hours! MY FAVORITE BLUSH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Allyxx

I have been using this blush for the past week and I absoulutely love it. Its a beautiful colour thats not too dark, not to light just perfect for my skin tone. I'm a NC30 and wear EDM Olive Light and this blush just gives this really gorgeous sunkissed glow that looks like you've just come back from a vacation in tahiti. Just absoulutely goregous and you can't really go wrong with this shade as I believe most complexions can wear this either with a foptic of regular blush brush!

As for the price! You simply cant beat it! It's cheap and there's enough product to last a lifetime! I have this in full size and sample size. The full I havent even opened yet but just ahd to buy one as I love it so much! I've used my sample maybe 10 times now and theres still plenty left enough for another 50+ applications!

If you're reading through this not sure whether or not you should buy it, I say YES, go for it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by finch96

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in my first EDM sample kit, and instantly fell in love. It's the perfect shade for my fair skin. It doesn't look too pink or too red or too...well...anything. It's a more brown-undertone, natural sort of shade, which is what I like, since I prefer the natural look with my makeup. It took me forever to use up one tiny little sample kit pot, too, so a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2009 5:07:00 PM More reviews by hyeminnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample of this and i instantly fell in love. It's a very sheer color, but show up as a wonderfully peach- pink color on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2009 6:48:00 PM More reviews by jcki

love this blush! it's my favorite color from EDM, it warms up my face and makes me look glowy. It's a great everyday color (my go to blush!). It's peachy and kind of bronzy without looking orange at all (I'm NC20-25 for reference). It may look dark in the jar, but it won't make you look overdone at all! All of EDM's blushes are super pigmented! :)

I don't like the packaging of this because I like to store them sideways, and so I get tons in the lid when i open it up, (sort of defeats the purpose of having the sifter) leaving me with blush on my vanity. Hopefully they'll change their packaging so that the little holes can be opened and closed/covered.

EDIT: I love the color of this blush, but I've been buying mainly pressed blushes lately, and don't think i'll be able to go to loose powders... just waaaay too messy! (-1 lippie and won't purchase again)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my fav blush from EDM. Warm and easy to wear shade if your skintone are fair/medium and leaning towards warm/neutral. I dont know if cool skintones could carry this off. But it looks great on me, luckily :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 5:13:00 PM More reviews by xkellyz

This shade is very flattering on my face. I ordered it in one of my sample kit and then bought it again in the six piece kit. I used to use soft touch my EDM and now have completely switched to back to school

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by rose1234

I thought this would be a subtle blush, but I should have read the reviews beforehand. For fair skin, NC15, fair medium/fair mix EM, it was too brownish/muddy looking. It kind of made me look duller, not brighter. I have started putting a bright peach blush on top which has helped a great deal. I gave it 4 lippies because it is not the blush's fault that I am so pale! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This has fast become my "go-to" blush. I use it almost daily.
It's a perfect subtle color that really makes an impact.
I am pale, with olive undertones and on me back to school is a shimmery pink with a slight peach cast. The shimmer is really nice, not to noticeable but just enough to look glowy.
It gives me that super sexy flush, and really brightens up my whole face. It also lasts all day long, no need for touch ups.
I'm totally impressed with the quality of EM products, I also love the multitasking concealer and use it daily. They are very affordable and give free samples!
I will definitely repurchase this when I run out (even though it lasts forever!) and will try new colors from EM.