August 1, 2014 | 1914 users online

Primer/ Corrector - I Feel Pretty - Pearlfection Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jjtexasgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't say enough great things about this product. I'm never without it. I have one at home and in my purse at all times. It is designed to be used under makeup, over a moisturizer (her pearl cream is great, too, but I generally need a moisturizer over it and before I use the pearl powder). It corrects redness and calms my skin right down. Just a light dusting does it, don't apply it too heavily. It does a fabulous job of curtailing the shine during the day and I can always apply it in the afternoon on a day when I have more shine than normal. It does not break out my skin, very reasonable priced, and I typically wear it alone without foundation for day to day looks, but under foundation for when I'm going for a more polished look. Because it tones down the redness, I can get away without using foundation every day and that's a great thing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by k3ll3y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff does wonders for my oily skin. I can't say enough about this line of products. I can really tell a difference throughout the day whenever I use it. My skin doesn't get as oily and my makeup looks so much smoother. This stuff doesn't cake or leave the white residue on my skin. I will keep using for as long as she has it around.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2008 2:08:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I do not get this product. I have tried using it numerous ways...as a setting powder....no, too white and chalky...as a primer....no, does nothing....at night....no, makes my face itch...I cannot recommend it and have no idea what it is for. I'm glad it works for some, but for me, a total waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Novella71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder seems to have an immediate astringent effect that wears off after a little while. It irritated my skin and did nothing to control oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by janetcuellar

I cannot live without this product.
I apply it lightly -a little goes a long way- with a kabuki brush after my moisturizer/sunscreen and before my foundation for a shine free face that lasts all day.
I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2007 4:46:00 PM More reviews by jaimejj

This stuff is so good! It keeps my face oil free all day and that is saying something. I cannot live without this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by calicocat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like to use this as a mattifier over my liquid foundation or sunscreen. I also use it as an overnight treatment on my skin, at bedtime. Similar to the Bare Essentials Rare Minerals product, but much cheaper. I apply with a kabuki brush also.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I use this as a primer all over my face, before my foundation, and my make-up lasts all day now. I even use it on my eyes lids before UDPP and my eye make-up is still vibrant at the end of the day. I used to hve normal to dry skin with oily eyelids but everything has settled down since I started to use the pearl powder and the pearl cream. I am on my second jar of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kgfennern

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is probably my fave IFP product to date.
At the ripe old age of 40-something, and always having dry skin and no breakouts ever I began getting pebbley little bumps on my forehead. I am thinking it was from using a sunless tanner on my face. Anyway, even after stopping the ST use on my face the bumps remained until I began using this product. And within a week or less, voila! Bumps GONE! And other things like redness are better too. And my MMU looks nicer as well. So I'm in love! It is the one product I cannot, will not do without. And a little goes a LONG way. I am still on my original container and I use it every day. My skin has never looked better.

And I used it in conjuction with the Perfection Moisturizing Cream to help clear the redness on my son's face from eczema and blemishes for his yearbook photo. We had him almost photo perfect in 3 days!

Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lrbashir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another great IFP product! (Available at www.ifeelprettyproducts.com)

This powder is intended as a primer, and has the same benefits as the pearl cream - takes out redness, calms the skin, and over time is a great treatment to make your complexion glow. However, I use it over sunscreen instead of directly on my skin, buffing it on with a kabuki brush. It's been so good to my skin, in conjunction with the rest of my IFP routine, that I stopped using foundation and just do the sunscreen/pearl powder every morning. Great stuff! Keeps your skin matte and looking good.