August 30, 2014 | 1788 users online

Lip Gloss - Becca - Glossy Lip Tint in Granita

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I cannot express how much I adore Becca's Glossy Lip Tints. So far I have tried Champagne, Bellini, Granita, and am expecting Daquiri in the mail, and I have loved them all! Although they are quite sheer and don't show up when worn alone on my pigmented lips, I love them for layering over MLBB lipsticks. The result is a natural "glowy" look if that makes sense. Other lipglosses end up giving you that shiny plasticy glare, but not with Becca's GLT's. Granita is beige-ish gold in the tube and looks fantastic layered over MAC Hug Me. I can't really describe the look - my lips just look very plump and healthy. If you have pigmented lips like I do, Granita will probably just look like clear gloss if worn alone. I love the smell of the GLT's and the packaging is very sturdy. Also, they seem expensive at $22, but at 0.3 oz they are HUGE compared to other brands (MAC is 0.17, NARS is 0.22). Even though I got this for 75% from Sephora's sale, I would definitely repurchase this at full price!