October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Sun Lip Balm SPF 15

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was surprised by how much I liked this. It made by lips smooth and soft. I also love the fact that it has an spf because I always forget about my lips when going out in the sun. This is a really great product for a wonderful price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2008 11:25:00 PM More reviews by bubbleluv

this is surprisingly very good, it doesn't feel like a thick film just sitting on top of your lip like most of the other l/b's i've tried AND your lips feel instantly moisturized. plus there's spf. i'm giving it a 4 cause there's no color and i haven't tried any high end lipbalms to compare

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2002 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Gwynydd

Oh wow. This is GREAT! Most lip balms (and especially Vaseline, and even other Avon lip balms) leave a weird grainy coating on my lips, and makes them feel really rough. This is one of the few balms that doesn't! It feels as thick as Kiehl's Baby Lip Balm, maybe just a bit thicker, and it great all year round to keep my lips AMAZINGLY soft. And it doesn't look greasey on my lips because it's so thick. At only $1.49 (and that's in Canada! I can't believe it), I can buy 6 or 7 for the price of one Baby Lip Balm. Everyone needs to try this!