Avon Avon Sun Lip Balm SPF 15

Price: $

on 2/19/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This protecting balm is now available in SPF 30. Avon lip balms are my favorite. They don't contain salicylic acid which normally causes dry lips some time after applying lip balm. The protecting lip balm has SPF 30 which is sufficient sun protection and it contains vitamin E. The balm is more like a sunscreen stick rather than a lip balm. The smell is unpleasant,it doesnt glide well and leaves a white color which is typical of sunscreen. It's not very moisturising as a balm but if all it's meant to do is protect your lips from the sun,then it's worth a try. I would however put a lipcolor on top of it because it's not very pretty if worn alone. Would I buy it again? Maybe when it's on sale because lips burn easily.

on 2/25/2009 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I was surprised by how much I liked this. It made by lips smooth and soft. I also love the fact that it has an spf because I always forget about my lips when going out in the sun. This is a really great product for a wonderful price.

on 2/1/2008 11:25:00 PM

this is surprisingly very good, it doesn't feel like a thick film just sitting on top of your lip like most of the other l/b's i've tried AND your lips feel instantly moisturized. plus there's spf. i'm giving it a 4 cause there's no color and i haven't tried any high end lipbalms to compare

on 5/10/2002 10:34:00 PM

Oh wow. This is GREAT! Most lip balms (and especially Vaseline, and even other Avon lip balms) leave a weird grainy coating on my lips, and makes them feel really rough. This is one of the few balms that doesn't! It feels as thick as Kiehl's Baby Lip Balm, maybe just a bit thicker, and it great all year round to keep my lips AMAZINGLY soft. And it doesn't look greasey on my lips because it's so thick. At only $1.49 (and that's in Canada! I can't believe it), I can buy 6 or 7 for the price of one Baby Lip Balm. Everyone needs to try this!

Popular Lip Treatments