August 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Deodorants - Dry Idea Clear Gel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for Dry Idea Clear Gel Advanced unscented formula. I bought it because it's summertime and I wanted something clear for those times when I wear sleeveless shirts & dresses. Well, this stuff has proven to be pretty useless. It doesn't do that great of a job controlling wetness and it definitely doesn't control odor! I kept thinking I had forgotten to use deodorant around midday when I was at my most active (gross!). Granted it's unscented, so I shouldn't expect a perfumey, powdery smell. However, I do expect it to fulfill it's intended purpose. Definitely won't repurchase...back to invisible solids for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by kiahmonae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really hoping this would work . Im on a hunt to find the right deodorant , and this didnt work . My main issue was staying dry, but after a while this make me smell . Dont recommend and it takes FOREVER** to dry, and feels super icky on your skin. But the price was superr low and you can buy it at your local drugstore for about $4.00

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Pixmay

West deodorant ever... It was all wet and didnt do anything. It felt weird on my skin because it was gel and did absolutely nothing accept feel gross

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by stormm

like that it doesn't have a strong smell and does not leave white marks on my clothes. it's not the best deodorant out there but a decent product which i might give a chance again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Snap1833

It left a horrile white cast all over my underarms -- very obvious. I only bought this because of all of the nice reviews i saw here, but i guess you can't win em all, huh?
And it took much longer to dry than my previous mitchums did; another complaint is that the protection lasts only for about three quarters of a day (that time is further shortened if you experience any sort of adrenaline or other sweaty emotions/ perform labor).

Would not repurchase. The one redeeming factor is the container, it tickled me pink to see the multiple little silly putty sqeeze type lid on this gel. Still does actually. And the price cost me about 5 dollars at K mart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by cindyt36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

well i been using this for the last two weeks and i really love this since its unscented and it works. i hate it when you can smell the fragrance becoming over powering and your sweating a lot. This kept me dry even in the humid climate i live in. DEFINITELY i would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This is the ONLY deo I can wear that doesn't irritate my underarms. I have strayed a few times in the past when another brand was on sale, but with disastrous results and I went right back to Dry Idea. It lasts a long time and I like that it's clear and doesn't stain my clothes and it keeps me dry. I prefer unscented so it doesn't interfere with my perfume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been through at least 6 of these. Wish they were easier to find, they seem to be difficult to locate. I use the unscented, and love it. No white marks, no irritation, and no B.O.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by mjoy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

After suffering deo burn for awhile, I thought I would go back to the types I had been using before I switched to all natural. I had used Soft & Dri's gel deodorant before without any problems, but I didn't see it in any of the stores. I read online reviews right there in the store on my blackberry and decided to get this (the unscented one). It's been a week. No irratation, no odor, and minimal wetness! I must admit, one day I was rushing around doing homework and didn't get a chance to take a shower or wash up... still no odor! My aunt plans to send me the Mitchum one... I'll pick which one I like best out of the two and then I'll update... right now this is on the HG level for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I buy this gel in the unscented. It goes on clear and does take a few minutes to dry. This keeps me dry and odor free all day (though on days when it's hot or on days when I exercise a lot it teeters on the edge of almost not holding up). No residue or white markings on my clothes from this, which is a plus. This is one I keep coming back to even after trying new things. It's about $3.29 at Wal-Mart and it lasts for at least a few weeks. Will keep buying.