October 25, 2014 | 870 users online

Lips - Make Up For Ever - Lip Seal

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

USELESS!!! DON"T EVER BUY THIS!!!!

after 2 weeks of trial i had to come to terms with the fact that the 22$ i spent on this product were a waste!
i used it on top off all my lipsticks tried out different techniques used less used more waited longer...still nothing worked. it just peels off the lipstick and if something with a hint of oil touches your lips (like food etc...) it just comes on worse...

A DISASTER!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by cindylreis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

that is the worst product. if you gonna use it on your wedding, please dont ever give it a try. I have seen tons of previews eeverywhere else, and it sucks bad as hell. I followed the instruction carefully, and i waited for 7 mins to let it dry. and then , i can peel it off along with my chanel lipsticks. that's why everybody else said. dont spend 28 dollard on a piece of junk. worthless.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Kuuipogal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesn't work. Lipstick will still come off on the glass, your teeth, friends. It even doesn't work with MUFE lipstick. It is pretty much an alcohol polish. It also changes the texture of your lipstick and dehydrates the lips. Its like lip deplumper.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2008 9:40:00 AM More reviews by cholmondeley

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I spend most of my day talking and so my lipstick tends to disappear, but this sealer gets me thru lunch. I don't find it drying or irritating at all. Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2007 8:05:00 PM More reviews by dressagehj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Supposed to seal in lipstick, but all it does is make lipstick come off in peeling layers w/in 2-3 hours. Better off w/out it. Save your $20... this stuff is horrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this for my wedding because I just couldn't find the 'perfect' longwear lipstick shade for the other makeup I was wearing. I used this on top of Chanel Dragon and later Lotus Rouge. It's magic. It somehow takes the shine out and replaces it with a semi-longwear seal, which is a lot more comfortable to me than regular longwear l/s and is easier to remove/reapply. It's a tickle drying but that's to be expected with anything that dries/contains alcohol on your lips, however, my photos were fab!