Make Up For Ever Lip Seal

2.0

on 12/8/2008 3:34:00 AM

USELESS!!! DON"T EVER BUY THIS!!!!

after 2 weeks of trial i had to come to terms with the fact that the 22$ i spent on this product were a waste!
i used it on top off all my lipsticks tried out different techniques used less used more waited longer...still nothing worked. it just peels off the lipstick and if something with a hint of oil touches your lips (like food etc...) it just comes on worse...

A DISASTER!!!

on 4/19/2008 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

that is the worst product. if you gonna use it on your wedding, please dont ever give it a try. I have seen tons of previews eeverywhere else, and it sucks bad as hell. I followed the instruction carefully, and i waited for 7 mins to let it dry. and then , i can peel it off along with my chanel lipsticks. that's why everybody else said. dont spend 28 dollard on a piece of junk. worthless.

on 2/13/2008 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It doesn't work. Lipstick will still come off on the glass, your teeth, friends. It even doesn't work with MUFE lipstick. It is pretty much an alcohol polish. It also changes the texture of your lipstick and dehydrates the lips. Its like lip deplumper.

on 1/28/2008 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great product! I spend most of my day talking and so my lipstick tends to disappear, but this sealer gets me thru lunch. I don't find it drying or irritating at all. Highly recommend!

on 10/28/2007 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Supposed to seal in lipstick, but all it does is make lipstick come off in peeling layers w/in 2-3 hours. Better off w/out it. Save your $20... this stuff is horrible.

on 9/21/2007 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this for my wedding because I just couldn't find the 'perfect' longwear lipstick shade for the other makeup I was wearing. I used this on top of Chanel Dragon and later Lotus Rouge. It's magic. It somehow takes the shine out and replaces it with a semi-longwear seal, which is a lot more comfortable to me than regular longwear l/s and is easier to remove/reapply. It's a tickle drying but that's to be expected with anything that dries/contains alcohol on your lips, however, my photos were fab!