July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Signature Lipstick in Sweet Nectar

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I didn't expect to like this shade as it is noticably pink toned with orange undertones and frosty in the tube - I hate frosts however this has changed my mind - it is almost identical to Estee Lauder's pure color lipstick in tiramisu in shade and texture but with warmer undertones (tiramisu is gorgeous but too cool toned on me) gorgeous rosy nude peach with gold frosting which makes the lips look full and gorgeous - looks nice with or without a nude liner which gives a slightly more finished look. Just beautiful creamy texture and nice vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick!! The product is creamy but not too glossy. It doesn't dry my lips out. Nice shimmer but not too much. It's a pinky/peachy tone that looks great on my fair skin. I believe it is neutral enough to look good on an array of skin tones. This is my HG shade for a nice soft look. I keep it with me in my purse- a place reserved for my very fav products! Btw this tube has lasted me forever and that is with heavy use. I do reapply during the day but that's my OCD and no so much the product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

{sigh} Once again I'm the gray cloud. I was so excited to try this lipstick based on the rave reviews here and a few You Tube videos I saw that talked it up. For me, it was just so-so. Color's not great on me and I don't find the texture to be all that special . . . for me this was over-priced (color incompatability aside, since that's not the lipstick's bad). I'll keep it in my stash and try to work with it a few more times, but I'm not impressed and will ultimately probably give it to someone whose complexion is more suited to this shade and who isn't bothered by slightly dry-textured, super-frosty lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by tiinnhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday go to color. I adore it, I wear it alone on days when I go to school or over a lipstick when I want some sheen. Its got a bit of shimmer (NOT FROST) so its very pretty. The color itself is pretty nude, an apricot-peach color. When worn alone it just makes your lips look healthier and adds a bit of dimension and sheen to your lips. I think this color would be universally flattering on every skin color since its very neutral and shimmery. Don't expect it to last all day with just one application though since its not an all day wear color.

I would purchase again and I would recommend to a friend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Mary Kay lipsticks and this shade is pretty although I thought it looked a bit too orange on my light/medium skin tone. I also don't care much for the frosty shimmer.

Some things I like about Mary Kay lipsticks:
Long lasting.
Has a nice caramel smell to it instead of the normal lipstick smell.
Isn't drying.
Not sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ScarletIce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very pretty wearable shade. Brightens up my whole complexion, and the color is light enough for me to apply without having to look in the mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my second favorite lipstick! I love it! It's a beautiful peachy pinkish nude color with gold shimmer and goes well with almost any makeup look. The formula is creamy, long-wearing and non-drying (as are all other MK lipsticks I've used). This color is easy to adapt as well, with a neutral liner, it's more neutral, but it also looks lovely over MK dusty pink liner. I'm running low on this one, so I'll definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites. It's a great neutral peachy shimmery color. I wear it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a sheer, peachy shimmer lipstick that is perfect for summer. I pair this with a neutral lip liner and it's a great look for going to the grocery, running errands, etc. It's long lasting and feels good on your lips. I add Sugar & Cream lip gloss on top of this lipstick for a very pretty finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2008 5:47:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this color and I really like it! It looks very pretty on my fair, yellow-toned complexion. It is a nice neutral pinky-peach with shimmer -- I don't find it to be too frosty at all. It looks especially lovely when I top it with my Revlon Nude Lustre gloss (I have thin lips and need a bit more shine to enhance them). I would purchase again.