Lancome Exfoliating Microdermabrasion

3.6

on 8/27/2010 1:16:00 AM

I purchased this product for my husband and he seems like it so much.
He has been used this product since last two months and now i can obviously notice his skin pores is getting smaller. Not bad at all!

on 4/17/2010 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It should be noted that the 2 reviews below this are for a different product. This is the microdermabrasion scrub in the mens line. Nothing to do with the vitamin c one in the ladies line.

This is an excellent scrub. Quite abrasive but still gentle. It is one of the few Lancome products that's fragrance-free.

on 2/26/2008 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I purchased the Lancome Resurface-C Serum separate from the Microdermabrasion kit. It comes in a metal tube and a very hygienic nozzle. This serum is a little on the thick side but it doesn't leave your face greasy. At first your skin might feel a little slick but after a few minutes the serum sinks in and becomes more matte. It is non-comodeogenic. I still use Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion on top and I find my combination/oily skin to be well balanced. It has a faint citrus scent. The only downside is the % of Vit C. It is at a 5%. I prefer a higher %. It retails for $58.00 which I think is a little too high being that it only has 5% Vit C. It's an ok serum overall and I don't feel that bad for purchasing it being that I got it off Ebay brand new and sealed for only 20 bucks. I will use this up but won't repurchase again.

on 1/6/2008 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this discounted at TJ Maxx. I wanted a vit C product to help w/my sun damaged skin. The scrub was slightly harsh on my maturing, acne-prone skin, but my skin felt nice and smooth afterwards. I do not remember if my acne was aggravated using it. The vit c serum that you are supposed to apply afterwards was nice and even textured, smelled slightly of oranges. But I did not notice any real improvements from using both and now, my serum has turned rancid, even in the metal tube. Will not repurchase, glad I got it discounted although the price was still high.

on 9/21/2007 6:07:00 AM

This is currently my favorite scrub. It has LOTS of very tiny particles in a quite moisturising base. I use this 3 times a week by applying it then gently massaging it for about a minute and my skin looks amazing. It has no fragrance at all and is not drying like some scrubs.

Top Rated Skincare