September 23, 2014 | 1812 users online

Fragrances - Salvador Dali - Purplelight

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purplelight is a fresh, sweet, feminine green floral that bursts open (near-overwhelmingly) with lilac followed by hints of of musk, cherry blossom, bamboo leaf, vetiver, jasmine & almond tree.

Like most eau de toilettes, the sillage (ie: perfume trailing) is low.

This is a favorite scent of mine, with an interesting sculptural glass bottle to boot! I catch whiffs of it all day if I spray it on the nape area of my hair in the morning.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by maggiequinn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful soft floral with lilac as a dominant note. It instantly brings to my mind spring and blooming shrubs. It is a very delicate scent which stays close to the skin but lasts quite long. I donít like the bottle at all except for the pretty color. The perfume was composed by Francis Kurkdjian and I think if sold under his name and in a better bottle it would most likely get way more attention. Another MUA member compared it to En Passant, which I have yet to try. Five lippies for this gorgeous fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by juad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful, light, greenish scent of scented Solomon's seal + lilac + white lily.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by eiviz

It's a very boring scent. I mean - it's not bad at all, but it smells like lilac. Nothing else. Like its only component was lilac.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by magicalmoongoddess

I'm not a huge fan of Salvador Dali fragrances, apart from Laguna which I love!! The others I have tested have had nothing distinguishing about them, so when I received a tester of this one I must admit to only being vaguely interested in trying it. Well, I have to say that this is really lovely!! It just smells like spring time in a bottle, but delicate, freshly picked and gorgeous. The back of the sample states the notes are Cherry Blossom, Lilac and Musk. Spraying it straight away reminded me of all the gorgeous smells and blossoms that are out at the moment (I'm in Australia) and is pure spring time! Has quite good lasting power too.