December 20, 2014 | 1661 users online

Makeup Brushes - Face Secrets from Sally Beauty Supply- Eye Contour

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

I know most professional artist have a set of brushes from a certain line, and thats what they stick to. I have never found a set that I enjoy each and every brush, so I make my own set- with all my favorites. It may not look 'professional' however, each and every brush in my collection is used on a regular basis and I am confident in all of them to do their job, and do it well. face secrets eye contouring brush is a go to of mine because it helps with my smudging brush to make THE BEST smokey eye. In order to get the look- picking the shadow colors is only the start to the look. Using the right brush is a must because you must blend those colors beautifully in order to get the right look. This brush is soft, it doesnt shed at all, and i am able to clean it beautifully... In addition, and to some- most importantly... the brush is really reasonably priced and can be afforded by most, which is always a bonus! <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It suddenly dawned on me how much I love my Face Secret brushes for delivering great performance for a reasonable price. I have the eye contour brush and the fan brush and they are my favorites now. So soft and durable and nice quality, hasn't deteriorated, shed or done anything except the job. I was looking for some replacement brushes (not for my Face Secrets) and sizing up moderately priced choices out there - and suddenly realized I'm on to something with these Face Secret - should not be a secret! Reasonably priced too thanks. I'll be picking up one or two more brushes and exploring this line more after I read MUA reviews. So far so good. Oh and forgot to say, it works great as a contour brush! Makes it so easy to get the colour placed perfectly and blended.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by aresbabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush for eyeshadow. I use it everyday for my lid area and think its a good buy. I also use the Kirkland Costco Brushes and have a couple MAC brushes. This works and is affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush use everyday!! Apply all over light eyeshadow and use smaller brush for crease. Great eye shadow brush to pickup when you going through I don't need anything but i can't resist!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by bonn2585

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this brush. It is nice and soft. But it's kinda big...but thats not really a problem. It gets the job done.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mom2gem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is the bomb!!! I have used so many "crease brushes" but this one is the best. I actually went into Sally's to get a brow/spoolie for my travel kit and couldn't resist getting this one because it's shaped so bizarre and I retired my old crease brush for this one! (I have 12 different brushes for this use) I like it better than Sonya Kushak (or however you spell her name). And I like the fact that it is cheap! Face Secrets must be pretty good because I live in the Indianapolis area and can only find the brushes west in a small town where Sally's has been there for 5 months. The the other stores says as soon as they get their stock in they sell out!
Oh and by the way their brow brush/spoolie is perfect. I wanted one because my shop has them separate and I wanted one together for travel and it is great!
I think I might have to invest at the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by esmeraldas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is MY FAVORITE BRUSH right now. The quality is outstanding, soft natural hair, I had to go back to get myself another one, loved the first one so much. I think it was like $3.99 USD with my Sally's card. I don't know, maybe it was the quality of the eyeshadow? But my brush did pick up a lot of product and didn't spread it all over my face, my shadow was a cheapie though so I'd say this is a pretty good brush considering the fact that it made even that shadow spread evenly. The brush handle is elegant black.

I like to use this to give me the 'big smokey eye look' which means (to me, lol) kinda like dark shadow not just mainly around the eye and lash lines, but like up in the crease and past it kinda, to give you the modern-sort of smokey eye. That was a horrible description I know, but just take my word, this brush is awesome & you won't regret it. And if you do, contact me & I'd love to swap! :o)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

All the brushes I use are Face Secrets, and I like the quality of them, but I find that the shadow doesnt stick to the brush well, and instead falls all over my face while using the brush, no matter what I do.. If I blow it, or tap it, the shadow still falls everywhere. I gave this lippies despite all that, because when I wet the brush and apply I get good results. I wouldnt buy this brush next time, just because I'd rather have a smaller contouring brush, but that doesnt mean I don't like the quality of these. Plus, they are so cheap, I have no regrets buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I liked the first one I bought of this brush so much, that I went out and had to get another, just so I could have two in action to use simultaenously while doing my makeup. Face Secrets is an incredible brand - the brushes hold up to repeated uses and washings; they keep their shape; they don't scratch or irritate; they are very soft; the handles continue to look nice; they are easy to clean; they have much better packaging than even MAC; they are very affordable for this kind of performance. I use these for wash and lid color application, also on the edge, to deposit color slightly under the waterline. Makes wash application easy and comfortable. I will definitely repurchase these; I just wish I could thank the person that created this line. Incredible. Beats Sonia Kashuk, the Lancome, EL, Clarins, and EOB brushes I've tried.