April 20, 2014 | 1745 users online

Lip Treatments - Soap and Glory - Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sticky & gross feeling! Wear your hair up. The nude- Candy Gloss is a nice color (nude lip colors for pale skin are hard to find) but it clumps up & looks horrible. I don't smoke or have wrinkles.. but this settles and pools around corners of my mouth & inside my lips EW

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by aberdeen40b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews I decided to try this. I got the clear gloss. Nice chocolate scent a little thick and a tiny tingle thats barely noticeable. I have thin lips and no I'm not expecting Angela Jolie lips but I didn't notice any plumping. I'll give it a few more try's and see what happens

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by loulalala

I just bought this product in yummy plum & I love it! I'm not normally a big fan of glossy lips, but I really like how this product makes my lips look bigger and juicier- it has a thick but spreadable consistency which I really like- and I find it gives quite a nice natural looking gloss.

The tingle is a nice comfortable tingle that just feels like it's working.

Will definitely repurchase when I run out! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip plumping gloss. The tingling is not bad, and it stops in about 15 minutes.... The tingling helps with the plumping of your lips. My lips are pretty full but this lipgloss makes it even MORE pouty. I bought this in clear and a pale red colour. It makes my lips so shiny too. The formula is not too sticky or watery. This used to be $10 cdn but in the last year shoppers drug mart in Canada has increased their price to $15 cdn.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This plumper is the best!! I have tried them all believe me. Buxom gets a lot of reviews but I would have to give it a thumbs down. I will be reviewing that one as well. A lot of people complain about the tingling feeling. The tingling is what is plumping your lips!!! The ingredients irritate lips to inflame them thus the plumping effect. Think bee stung lips ladies or gents. If it doesn't tingle I would be weary. This plumper does a good job at plumping. The only thing I don't like is that it is very sticky but it gives an amazing gloss look. I don't mind too much as long as it does the job. It has a wonderful smell too, like chocolate. I recently purchased the sexy motherpucker extreme which I will be reviewing as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HATE lip gloss but this stuff is nice. Not too shiny (I have it in 'candy gloss') or sparkly or overly sticky. The sting is barely there and I like it. Only lipgloss I can deal with, really.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by makeupmonarch17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip gloss lasts forever! It has a very strong plump colour. I absolutely recommend buying this if you want a strong colour, long lasting lip gloss. However the downside for me is it tingles on my lips which feels a bit strange and it is a tad sticky but other than that GIVE IT A TRY!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by therubyprincess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gloss has a lovely color but the stinging is so uncomfortable I rarely wear it. Lasting power is average for a gloss. As for plumping my lips, ehh, can't say it did much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlInTheRain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It tastes good and smells good too. It was given as a gift but I would buy it for myself. The tingling sensation isn't unpleasant, but odd at first, but goes away after a while. There are a couple of bad things, it's quite expensive and sticky, but I use a lot of sticky lip products, so it wasn't too much of a problem for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Doesn't do anything besides make my lips feel weird.