October 22, 2014 | 1062 users online

Lip Treatments - Soap & Glory - Sexy Motherpucker Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my all time favourite lip gloss. It's a bit sticky yes, but that makes it last for hours!! I have literally never found a lip gloss that doesn't fade off after 10 minutes before. It also really plumps your lips. A little extra oomf is always nice (; The shiny properties of it make them look fuller as well as the formula that stings a little bit. This gloss leaves my lips so moisturized and soft, it's amazing. I like to apply some as the first part of my makeup routine to let the lip plumpers work, and then to dap it off and just leave a bit so it looks like I have naturally soft full nice lips and like I'm not wearing makeup. I have never found a lip gloss that plumps so well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this lip gloss. I bought it over two years ago and I still have almost half a tube. I'm not sure which color mine is, but it's pink. This gloss was normally $14.99 at Shoppers Drugmart but I got it on the clearance rack for $4.99. I love how it makes my lips look, and I love how long it lasts. I really don't like how sticky and thick it is, I've found that wearing my hair down on a windy day is a disaster while wearing this gloss, but the plumping effect makes up for that. If you want really thick lips, exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub or tooth brush and warm water before applying. I have very small, thin lips and this usually does the trick for me. Doesn't last long, but just long enough for a few selfies ;) If you can get past the feeling of your lips vibrating, then this plumper is perfect. Love the smell, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by summerbluejay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it. Doesnt dry my lips like mac or lancome. The color is pretty natural. And the smell!! It smells like vanilla or some sweet. Although sticky, I dont mind at all since it really plumps my lips. Give it a try, you will love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased Yummy Plum which is a nude peach color. This has replaced my beloved Buxom lip gloss that I've been using for years. It has more product and less expensive. I put this on before lipstick and it plumps and conditions. It seems to last a long time too for such a small looking tube. This is a must especially when I wear nude lippies like MAC's Shy Girl which I pretty much wear daily. A little goes a long way with this one. It does tingle a little and has a light fruity scent but not offensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sticky & gross feeling! Wear your hair up. The nude- Candy Gloss is a nice color (nude lip colors for pale skin are hard to find) but it clumps up & looks horrible. I don't smoke or have wrinkles.. but this settles and pools around corners of my mouth & inside my lips EW

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by aberdeen40b

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews I decided to try this. I got the clear gloss. Nice chocolate scent a little thick and a tiny tingle thats barely noticeable. I have thin lips and no I'm not expecting Angela Jolie lips but I didn't notice any plumping. I'll give it a few more try's and see what happens

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by loulalala

I just bought this product in yummy plum & I love it! I'm not normally a big fan of glossy lips, but I really like how this product makes my lips look bigger and juicier- it has a thick but spreadable consistency which I really like- and I find it gives quite a nice natural looking gloss.

The tingle is a nice comfortable tingle that just feels like it's working.

Will definitely repurchase when I run out! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lip plumping gloss. The tingling is not bad, and it stops in about 15 minutes.... The tingling helps with the plumping of your lips. My lips are pretty full but this lipgloss makes it even MORE pouty. I bought this in clear and a pale red colour. It makes my lips so shiny too. The formula is not too sticky or watery. This used to be $10 cdn but in the last year shoppers drug mart in Canada has increased their price to $15 cdn.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Taravolo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This plumper is the best!! I have tried them all believe me. Buxom gets a lot of reviews but I would have to give it a thumbs down. I will be reviewing that one as well. A lot of people complain about the tingling feeling. The tingling is what is plumping your lips!!! The ingredients irritate lips to inflame them thus the plumping effect. Think bee stung lips ladies or gents. If it doesn't tingle I would be weary. This plumper does a good job at plumping. The only thing I don't like is that it is very sticky but it gives an amazing gloss look. I don't mind too much as long as it does the job. It has a wonderful smell too, like chocolate. I recently purchased the sexy motherpucker extreme which I will be reviewing as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I HATE lip gloss but this stuff is nice. Not too shiny (I have it in 'candy gloss') or sparkly or overly sticky. The sting is barely there and I like it. Only lipgloss I can deal with, really.