September 23, 2014 | 1070 users online

Gels/Soaps - Neutrogena - rainbath moisture-rich shower and bath gel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rainbath has been around for-eh-ver and that said, I have not purchased it nor used it in years. I never liked the smell or the feel of it much. Not my thing. I need a more hydrating body wash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

My husband and I love the original Rainbath and use it all of the time. Saw this one in the mega bottle at Sam's and decided to try it out since we love the original.

Still get mega suds like the original but I hated the scent of this and it made me break out in weird places. I'm old so breakouts on my body are now rare. I've had to use Dove soap to get rid of the breakouts. I also did not find this moisturizing in the least. I'll stick to the original Rainbath. Or Dove soap. For me the classics are winners for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by katieqr0918

I have been using the original Rainbath again after about 20 years and really love it and then I saw this huge bottle in Sams of the moisturizing Rainbath which I have never used before. I got it and this is now my absolute favorite! Suds galore if that's your thing, but the best part to me is how clean I feel and not stripped of all moisture. It's also great to use as a shaving gel... I intend to keep this in my shower from now on... Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 2:31:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I always stress to my family the importance of organics in a lot of things, especially skincare and dairy. My mother, however, always brings home the cheaper hormone-filled milk, and so when my sister came home with this five days ago, yet again, I felt as if I'm preaching to the choir. No body listens!

As with 95% of Neutrogena products, it's chalked full of cheap chemicals and fillers. This irritated my sister's skin and changed her rebellious head---they're returning it to Costco tomorrow.

Must say, the packaging was nice. Long and sleek. The price, like with all Neutrogena products, was dirt cheap.

I don't know who the dermatologists are that they say recommend their products on every single label, but i say they need to send those ones back to school! The only decent product by this line that I have ever found is their Butter Cream hand cream, but I will still not buy that again. This is 2010 people! there are so many better organic options. What is 2 extra dollars for a body wash or a deodorant or a toothpaste, if we're talking about your health? Don't be cheap, read the ingredients, not the advertisement claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by vmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wish they would sell this in the large size, that being said..I will buy this until they stop making it. It is amazing and well worth the price. It is the ONLY shave gel I use and I got the significant other to use as well. Smells Great... Somewhat of a more fresh outdoors sent and it is nice that I do not smell like it for the rest of the day,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by sunp123

Got this on sale for $4 and I love it. It really does work well as both a shower and shave gel and I'm in love with the scent; it's super fresh. I wish the scent lasted longer but I will definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ganicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got this on sale for about 3 bucks and let me say its a good shower gel for shaving and body wash !!! great stuff leave my skin clean and not sticky or dry

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Dakara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Neutrogena Shower & Shave Body Wash (blue gel)

I really like this product. It is the most gentle body wash I have ever used. I use it as a body wash and shave gel. It is a bit pricey but definately worth it as far as I'm concerned. As a body wash it is effective because after using it I feel clean and refreshed. It lathers great and has a nice minty fragrance. As a shave gel it also lathers, though it may seem not as foamy as shave gels usually are, it still does a great job. It doesn't leave any residue on the razor. Nor does it leave any residue on my skin. My skin is very sensitive and is easily irritated by most if not all shave gels. This is a perfect alternative. I really love this product and will definately keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the blue-green stuff, NOT the brownish stuff that smells like a dude.

It smells good, rinses clean, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry ... although it seems to be sucking all the oil out of my palms ... pruney fingers ... or maybe that's just the facewash I'm using ... ...

forgot to bring shampoo to gym; used it on my hair ..

ended up insanely shiny