Wet 'n' Wild Fire Goddess

Price: $

on 10/11/2007 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow, I'm impressed! This polish was 1.99 at Walgreens and thats like barely anything so I grabbed it thinking even if it sucks I'm only out 2 bucks....however it doesnt suck at all. Such a rich pretty shimmery cherry red that is perfect for fall and / or the holidays. I can't help but feel, glam and pretty and polished with a pedi in this color! The application was very similar to a less gooey OPI polish...smooth and not streaky; awesome especially for a cheapie brand like WnW. It was radiant and shimmery with no topcoat but I added 2 coats of Seche and it looks beautiful....like a sprang for a pricey pedi at a fancy salon! Funny how spending pocket change on a random polish that caught my eye with its glowy red color can work out so well. Fire Goddess is a cheap thrill that looks anything but. Highy reccomended.

I believe this is a new shade from Wet n Wild fall collection. Along with this one, there are blackish/dark burgundy shades that are also great. I chose this one though, and am very pleased with the overall quality of the product. It's a nice deep cherry irredecent color that gives nails that dark effect. I applied two coats and to me, that was just perfect. Of course this didn't last too long on my nails, however, long enough for me to enjoy. I didnt find it to chip or streak, so I was happy with the results. I find myself graping for this shade often, especially for the fall months. This is rich looking and very dramatic.

Popular Polishes