Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream

4.1

Water, Glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, cyclomethicone, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, Dimethicone, carbomer, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, Dimethicone copolyol, DMDM hydantoin, idopropynyl butylcarbamate, EDTA, fragrance, FD&C red no 4, Titanium Dioxide.

on 3/26/2015 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It did nothing to me. I dont like the way it smells. I wont repurchase this cream again.

on 2/25/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using the product for over 1 year. I bought this item because I was looking for a night cream to start using, since I had not developed a strict night regiment. I looked around and all night creams have a $20+ price tag. I don't know if I want to invest that amount into something I have never tried before or know how it will work. This has a very good price tag with a good amount of product. I have repurchased this item about 4-5 times. I have combo/oily skin and acne prone. Some dry patches around my nose in the colder weather. This cream applied smoothly does not feel too thick, very slight smell, most Olay product seem to have similar fragrance. I have used it for over 1 year but not really seem any change to skin, tone or texture. Now I have noticed that it seems to clog my pores slightly, if I do not exfoliate routinely. Not a bad product for the price, I am going to look for night cream that is designated for my skin problems.

on 9/19/2014 7:05:00 PM

I'm pretty dedicated to Olay night creams and have been impressed with their various formulas. This one got the job done, but was not the best. First of all, I have combination skin and like my nights creams to be moisturizing, but not heavy. Though Night of Olay wasn't greasy per se, it was heavier than what I was accustomed to. Maybe if your skin is very, very dry, this would be more to your liking. I will say, however, that it did not make me break out despite the heaviness. Second, the aroma of this is a very strong, powdery floral. This isn't a deal-breaker because it's a night cream after all and nobody is going to notice, but it's just not to my liking.

I did like the price (I believe I paid around 11USD) and think that this product would be suitable for many out there... I've just been far more impressed with other similar products Olay has to offer.

on 8/4/2014 7:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product as an under eye cream. Since I'm still young, I didn't feel like I needed something for "wrinkles", so I bought this. I use it on my face too if its feeling especially dry. It is very thick and moisturizing, and sinks into the skin very nicely. It has brightened my eye area up as well.The only downside is that it literally smells like an old lady. Pretty good product. Probably will repurchase.

on 6/21/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't like how it felt on my skin I have dryskin and all it does it makes me feel oily i will not be buying this product again

on 6/17/2014 10:36:00 PM

This is such an amazing night cream. Works for even the most sensitive skins. LOVE it!!!

on 6/17/2014 5:30:00 PM

why did i do this to myself.
i bought this YESTERDAY.
and i will be returning it TODAY.

LOVED the smell. LOVED the reviews, but didn't love it on my skin :(

when i put it on, it felt like it wasn't moisturizing enough, and i don't have dry skin. I'm normal/combination, and more oily during the warm months of the year.

woke up the next morning and my face just looked dry, porous, with little bumps all over...not a fan of this.

its my face and i dont' want it to get messed up, so i wont even bother giving this a chance and a grace period. ugh. no. going back to ponds..

too bad it did not work for me.

on 5/10/2014 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite night cream.
In the beginning I didnt like the smell at all, but my boyfriends liked it so I gave it another try and got used to the smell.
I use it every night and I see a difference. It makes my skin smoother and brighter in the morning.
I LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The smell of this is really, really strong (not in a good way!) it also broke me out within two uses. I think this was just the wrong moisturizer for my skin.

on 3/9/2014 4:46:00 AM

Good over all nighttime ceam. When I just want some moisture, it's great! I use this every other night -- between retinol products.