April 19, 2014 | 1789 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Night of Olay Firming Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by FoxyTina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good over all nighttime ceam. When I just want some moisture, it's great! I use this every other night -- between retinol products.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by liongirl22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! First of all it smells like old ladies and my boyfriend didn't want to come near me when I put it on. The texture of the cream is very rubbery and hard to smooth onto the skin without a lot of tugging. It doesn't sink in, either, it just sits on your face and doesn't moisturize. It also broke me out a bit. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin, and this is one of the few night creams I have been able to use. Whenever my skin is reacting badly to something, I slather this on. It really calms and moisturizes my skin. I notice when I don't use this for a few days. I love this cream, it keeps my skin soft and stable. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JosieMndza

I'm a huge fan of Olay and it's a brand that's been used for years in my family. I have no idea why it's taken me so long to try this firming night cream but now I consider it a HG product. I have oily, acne/milia prone skin. This cream is nice and thick but dries quickly and leaves my face so buttery smooth in the morning. It hasn't made me break out in acne or milia so I'm really ecstatic that I found a hydrating cream that I like and can stick to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as a night cream it's thick
but not oily. As for the smell I'm not sure if people are talking about a different version but this smells AMAZING!! like cherry and mixed berries and slightly baby powder

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by AshleyEglin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product! I have dry skin and its really hard to get my skin to glow and not have dry patches. My skin always looked dull, I started using this and my skin is great! I use it every night with an exfoliant and my skin is finally smooth, and glowing. It doesn't feel greasy on my skin, and it does not break me out like a few moisturizers I have used in the past. This is my go to, and I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am pleasantly surprised by Olay's Night of Olay firming cream. It ranks up there as an excellent night cream, and the price cannot be beat (around $5 or $6). I found it at Target and decided to try it out since it got great reviews. It's a rich, emollient cream that applies smoothly and sinks in nicely without making my skin feel oily- just perfectly soft and dewy. I am 29 and have combination skin (oily t-zone, normal/dry cheeks) so I don't need a heavy duty cream- this works fine for me, and nourishes my skin beautifully. I wake up to soft skin, and have noticed it's made a positive difference in my complexion. Some people are put off by the scent- it's the classic, powdery Oil of Olay scent that has grown on me, but it's not for everyone. I would give Night of Olay firming cream a shot, and if you really can't stand the scent, you can always return it. I think most people looking for a quality, affordable night cream will like this one. It's an Olay classic, and for good reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is now my go to night cream. After trying multiple night creams form cheap drugstore ones to high end ones I decided this was the best one I've tried and worked well for my skin. The greatest bonus is that it's affordable! It doesn't break out my skin and makes my skin feel very smooth after it's been applied. People complain of the scent but it doesn't bother me, it smells like all of the other pink olay products or a bit like baby powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cindy007

This cream made my face look as smooth as a baby's. Yep. It actually did. I know this because I went to the mirror and held up my baby so she could see herself, and noticed that my skin looked like hers.

This is a very, very mild cream that did not irritate my skin in any way that just smoothed out the fine lines that had developed. Also, you know, I can add that it actually smoothed out my pores and made them look smaller. This is what added to the smooth look of my skin. My skin had been very, very irritated for days. It seemed like every single cream I used burned my face. For some reason I decided to try this stuff because its ingredient list seemed mild. No parabens, fragrance way at the bottom of the list. Hey, and it was inexpensive too! I put on two layers, and it did not burn my skin. And the next morning, my skin looked amazing. I think its because is loaded with glycerine. Needless to say, this is my new favorite cream.

Some people on here have complained that the scent is not nice. I really didn't find it to be a problem. In fact, I really like the scent, and did not find it to be overpowering or bothersome at all. Plus, it goes away in like, 3 minutes after putting it on.

The only thing I have to add is that I put on not just one layer, but two. I let one layer dry, and then put on a second.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like how it feels on my skin. I like the smell. It doesn't break me out. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It makes my skin feel refreshed.