November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Night of Olay Firming Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty dedicated to Olay night creams and have been impressed with their various formulas. This one got the job done, but was not the best. First of all, I have combination skin and like my nights creams to be moisturizing, but not heavy. Though Night of Olay wasn't greasy per se, it was heavier than what I was accustomed to. Maybe if your skin is very, very dry, this would be more to your liking. I will say, however, that it did not make me break out despite the heaviness. Second, the aroma of this is a very strong, powdery floral. This isn't a deal-breaker because it's a night cream after all and nobody is going to notice, but it's just not to my liking.

I did like the price (I believe I paid around 11USD) and think that this product would be suitable for many out there... I've just been far more impressed with other similar products Olay has to offer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mlg1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as an under eye cream. Since I'm still young, I didn't feel like I needed something for "wrinkles", so I bought this. I use it on my face too if its feeling especially dry. It is very thick and moisturizing, and sinks into the skin very nicely. It has brightened my eye area up as well.The only downside is that it literally smells like an old lady. Pretty good product. Probably will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by faithyluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't like how it felt on my skin I have dryskin and all it does it makes me feel oily i will not be buying this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such an amazing night cream. Works for even the most sensitive skins. LOVE it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lanyc

why did i do this to myself.
i bought this YESTERDAY.
and i will be returning it TODAY.

LOVED the smell. LOVED the reviews, but didn't love it on my skin :(

when i put it on, it felt like it wasn't moisturizing enough, and i don't have dry skin. I'm normal/combination, and more oily during the warm months of the year.

woke up the next morning and my face just looked dry, porous, with little bumps all over...not a fan of this.

its my face and i dont' want it to get messed up, so i wont even bother giving this a chance and a grace period. ugh. no. going back to ponds..

too bad it did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite night cream.
In the beginning I didnt like the smell at all, but my boyfriends liked it so I gave it another try and got used to the smell.
I use it every night and I see a difference. It makes my skin smoother and brighter in the morning.
I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The smell of this is really, really strong (not in a good way!) it also broke me out within two uses. I think this was just the wrong moisturizer for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by FoxyTina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good over all nighttime ceam. When I just want some moisture, it's great! I use this every other night -- between retinol products.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by liongirl22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! First of all it smells like old ladies and my boyfriend didn't want to come near me when I put it on. The texture of the cream is very rubbery and hard to smooth onto the skin without a lot of tugging. It doesn't sink in, either, it just sits on your face and doesn't moisturize. It also broke me out a bit. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin, and this is one of the few night creams I have been able to use. Whenever my skin is reacting badly to something, I slather this on. It really calms and moisturizes my skin. I notice when I don't use this for a few days. I love this cream, it keeps my skin soft and stable. HG.