August 22, 2014 | 1084 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Night of Olay Firming Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mlg1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as an under eye cream. Since I'm still young, I didn't feel like I needed something for "wrinkles", so I bought this. I use it on my face too if its feeling especially dry. It is very thick and moisturizing, and sinks into the skin very nicely. It has brightened my eye area up as well.The only downside is that it literally smells like an old lady. Pretty good product. Probably will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by faithyluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't like how it felt on my skin I have dryskin and all it does it makes me feel oily i will not be buying this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by goodcreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such an amazing night cream. Works for even the most sensitive skins. LOVE it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lanyc

why did i do this to myself.
i bought this YESTERDAY.
and i will be returning it TODAY.

LOVED the smell. LOVED the reviews, but didn't love it on my skin :(

when i put it on, it felt like it wasn't moisturizing enough, and i don't have dry skin. I'm normal/combination, and more oily during the warm months of the year.

woke up the next morning and my face just looked dry, porous, with little bumps all over...not a fan of this.

its my face and i dont' want it to get messed up, so i wont even bother giving this a chance and a grace period. ugh. no. going back to ponds..

too bad it did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite night cream.
In the beginning I didnt like the smell at all, but my boyfriends liked it so I gave it another try and got used to the smell.
I use it every night and I see a difference. It makes my skin smoother and brighter in the morning.
I LOVE IT!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The smell of this is really, really strong (not in a good way!) it also broke me out within two uses. I think this was just the wrong moisturizer for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by FoxyTina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good over all nighttime ceam. When I just want some moisture, it's great! I use this every other night -- between retinol products.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by liongirl22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hate this stuff! First of all it smells like old ladies and my boyfriend didn't want to come near me when I put it on. The texture of the cream is very rubbery and hard to smooth onto the skin without a lot of tugging. It doesn't sink in, either, it just sits on your face and doesn't moisturize. It also broke me out a bit. I will not be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

This is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin, and this is one of the few night creams I have been able to use. Whenever my skin is reacting badly to something, I slather this on. It really calms and moisturizes my skin. I notice when I don't use this for a few days. I love this cream, it keeps my skin soft and stable. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by JosieMndza

I'm a huge fan of Olay and it's a brand that's been used for years in my family. I have no idea why it's taken me so long to try this firming night cream but now I consider it a HG product. I have oily, acne/milia prone skin. This cream is nice and thick but dries quickly and leaves my face so buttery smooth in the morning. It hasn't made me break out in acne or milia so I'm really ecstatic that I found a hydrating cream that I like and can stick to.