October 25, 2014 | 1208 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Pro (High Definition Curved Brush Mascara)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

LOVE this mascara! I got the trial size from lancome (not the curved wand one)...but it is AMAZING and finely defines my lashes like no other! I especially like using it for my bottom lashes because it finely separates and distinctly defines each bottom lash and makes them look superb! I also like double coating with this mascara to give it more volume (since this is not really a voluminous mascara...I can see why people might not like it). But it definitely gives me the exact look that I want--natural and defined with a edge! LOVE it! It's expensive as heck but i might consider someday buying the full size...=)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure as to why this product gets so much hate. I actually love it. I've been using it for about a month and it's performed the same as day one. I get long well defined lashes with a decent amount of volume. It also holds a curl really well. When I use primer the curl is even easier to create without the use of a traditional lash curler. For reference I have short Asian stick straight lashes that don't normally see a difference with most mascaras. I will be repurchasing unless I can find a cheaper alternative. One lippie off for the price, otherwise it would get a full five.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Wish I would have read the reviews before buying this. This makes my eyes water like crazy, and since it's not at all water or smudge proof, I end up with racoon eyes. This is one of the worst mascaras I've used. Sadly, I bought it from a store out of town, so I can't return it or I would.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by KoyoKoyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a joke! I bought this product due to the great reviews it got so I bought it only soon to realize I couldn't be more dissatisfied with this terrible product. My main issue is this mascara gets clumpy! I put it on and right away I needed to separate my lashes because they were all stuck together. Poor product for the amount paid. It has potential to be good if you worked at it but you will find way better mascaras out there for the same price or less that work great instead of you doing the job for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by seasurfer12

my lashes are already pretty dark and long, and i just wanted something to give them a little bit of extra volume. this does the trick. the look is very natural on me, which i like. the cons: expensive and not very waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by estheticiangirl

I had to really fight with this mascara to get it on due to the very clumpy formula which created gluey lashes. If you give yourself a good 5 minutes to declump and unstick your lashes it is sort of nice after that. This mascara stays put and holds the curl, but I have tried many mascaras that work MUCH better than this. The tube is pretty but the product just doesn't measure up. I just didn't like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

The quality was not impressive at all. This mascara smudges and flakes off of my lashes. It will not last long and it is hard to handle with. It will eventually start to clump, this is one product that I will surly not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:15:00 AM More reviews by oshinsr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

-Smudges easily and runs
-Very difficult application due to the brush shape
-Messy application
-Defines eyelashes very well

Conclusion: poor product, not worth it. If you can find the same mascara with the straight wand, it might be worth it, but otherwise, not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by IceyTee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definicils Mascara by Lancome has been a fave of mine for years. I'm raving over the pro version and have to say that not one day has gone by that I've worn it that I haven't been compliemented on how gorgeous my lashes are. They're ok but even I'm super in love with them since switching from Dior Show back to Lancome. I also have to say that using EGM's (Earthen Glow Minerals') lash growth serum actually worked. I saw results bigtime within a month, actually before that but significant...1 month. Too bad their websites down at the time I'm writing this but ladies search for either a free sample give away at Nordie's or Sak's or browse up Ebay for a tube of Lancome's mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by asianvolleyballer

love love love loveeee this mascara, the color is great, the brush is great everything is great. its brush is curved which is great for holding a curl and getting to every lash. it seperates all my lashed and gives a bunch of length and volume. there is a faint smell but it doesnt bother me and its not like a bad smell, just like normal mascara. it also lasts a long time, it doesnt dry out easily which is good for people like me who arent always careful