April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - cherry fizz

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 9:39:00 AM More reviews by MissValery

As with many EM products, I found this to be just ok when used as what it is categorized for - here, eyeshadow- but great when put to different use. This is not a great eyeshadow for me, but one of the prettiest and most natural looking pink blushes you can find. Once it is applied, the sparkle is quite subtle and just adds some glow to your cheeks, without being all glittery. The staying power is limited to a few hours, though, which IŽve found to be the case with most of EMs shimmery products. I got this as a gift with my order, its a small size but IŽll never have to repurchase as with the tiny amount I need for one application this will last forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me as an eyeshadow, it's way too red on my eyes and not flattering, and I usually adore pink e/s, especially Stila's and BE's. Fortunately this does work great as a blusher/highlighter, and I will use it for that purpose. I have yet to try an EM blush that I did not like, and I own at least 10 of them. Cherry Fizz is now one of my fave blush colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 3:05:00 AM More reviews by tC_girl

I've never worn pink eye shadow before Cherry Fizz but this color has made me LOVE pink eye shadows. It looks fab on my medium skin tone and I love pairing it with EDM's other eye shadows. It's an especially great spring/summer look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by secondadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a free gift of this with an order. I'm really enjoying it as a summer shade -- the sparkle in it is very pretty and it's a good light-but-bright pink to counteract my blinding paleness. Reminds me of Cargo "Big Easy", which used to be my go-to summer blush, except that instead of gold shimmer, the sparkle is pinky red. Actually, that's better for my cool skin than the gold was! So it's a great shade... I think it's too bad they're selling it as an eyeshadow, because it's more expensive that way and really, who wears pinky-red eyeshadow on a regular basis? So I probably won't buy again. I might buy the matching lip colour, because I have a feeling it would be quite pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pretty medium, highly pigmented pink shimmer eyeshadow with lots of sparkle to it. Too dark for the browbone, as I found out; better off for the lid or even the crease if you use a lighter shadow on the lid. Also can use on the lower lashline below eyeliner for an accent. I plan on trying it as a blush color too, but I was happy with it on the lid. Brought out the green in my hazel-green eyes; I used this with their smokey pink color in the crease with Lancome's Gris Noir kohl liner, and it was really pretty. For reference, I'm a MAC NC30/EM Winged Butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2008 3:04:00 AM More reviews by usernameeeeeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this color. I use this as a blush and as a lip gloss. It puts just the right amount of perfect color on my cheeks, and when I use it wet, it is the color of my lips, but with a beautiful pink sparkle. I wish I could buy larger jars of this product. It is the BEST lip gloss color I've ever used, and one of my favorite blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by NightAng3l

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow as a blush! its the perfect pink, i wish this was made in a blush sized container.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 11:55:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

GORGEOUS pink shimmering color. It just doesn't seem to look exactly right on me, maybe because I'm cool toned and pink eyeshadows always seem to make me look like I have an eye infection. However, I do find that I can use it as a highlighter on my cheekbones with Nick Nack and it works decent for that. I didn't like the feel or color of it on my lips when I mixed it with a lip balm. So, most of the time it sets unused in my drawer. I wouldn't repurchase, simply because its not a color that works well for me, but it is still very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Heather0kay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite blush! Not too dark and not too light. One of the few EM med pinks that does not turn orange-brown. works great as a cheekbone highlighter above plumb dust.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2008 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thesachiba

I got a mini of this free w/ my order. It's an adorable pink w/ shimmer that's not too over the top and it looks just right. I use this as a blush and gives me healthy looking cheeks. I have used this on my eyelid and didn't like it so much cuz I don't like pink eyeshadows. On the cheeks, it looks lovely. I use this almost everyday.