October 26, 2014 | 1669 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by missallykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Such a freaking gorgeous color!!! It is a very nice, matte texture, and applies very evenly. I find that I'm straying away from anything too shimmery lately, so I am especially happy about the matte factor. At first it went on very light, but I think that was because I started out with a clean brush, and the product tucked up into the bristles a little bit. But this blush is not lacking in pigment or color by any means, it can be easily built up to a very vibrant color. After a few hours, the color had faded a little bit, but I normally expect that of a powder blush. Just a little touch up and my cheeks were glowing again. I will definitely be keeping this, and using often. It gets my thumbs-up approval!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by lthoms

My first NYX blush and I'm obsessed. I love the formula and this color is so flattering, and would be on almost everyone. It has the perfect amount of pigment, I don't have to worry about putting too much on my brush but also it doesn't take a lot of product to get it to show on my somewhat fair and combination skin. I also love the longevity of this product, I can spend a day out running errands or complete a 12-hour shift at work and it's still there. I plan on buying more from NYX soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Vonne092

As my first NYX blush I must say I am very impressed. I admit I was very wary, as I believe you get what you pay for with most cosmetics, but the MUA reviews convinced me to give it a go. It is not at all "mocha" but it is a beautiful, neutral shade. I am very fair, and a light dusting of this has me glowing. It also looks stunning on my sister who is more olive toned.

Pros:
- Price
- Formula is soft, silky and not at all chalky
- Gorgeous creamy semi-matte finish
- Doesn't cake
- SUPER pigmented, and I mean SUPER. The first time I put it on, I applied the amount I need of my usual blush to get a decent colour payoff, and I had to remove it and start again as I looked like a clown. A little bit goes a long way, which was a pleasant surprise.

Cons:
- Packaging is slightly clunky looking, but I do like that I can see the colour of my blush without having to open it.
- Colour range. Would love to see more blushes from NYX (and maybe more aptly named! haha)

Overall:
Extremely happy, for the price and quality it's a no brainer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

The packing is kinda cheesy but this blush is beautiful. As usual nyx never names their colors correctly (in my opinion) this is not a mocha shade. More like a darker peachy-pink... I feel this shade would flatter most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was introduced to this blush by a beauty blogger who said she would recommend this to those with my skin tone.

So, of course, I went out and bought it and I am so happy that I did! This is just perfect for me. It compliments any makeup look I choose to do and just so flawless on my skin, It looks natural and just makes me glow. Every time I wear this, I get compliments and isn't on the blush but on how "beautiful" I look today. That is what makes this so amazing, at least for me, it just enhances my features.

Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mocha is such a beautiful blush for women with medium and tan skin tones being a flattering dusty rose color. (I know, the name is decieving!) I can even imagine women of darker color enjoying this blush as I do. I did extensive research in finding the right color for my skin tone and I spent what seemed like an eternity scouring this site before finding this blush. Then I purchased at Ulta while they were having one of their many bogo sales for $5.99 (US). I'm so glad I did!

Mocha contains no glitter chunks or particles, yet it is not completely matte for I find that this gives of a warm sheen for a healthy glow. The blush is a compact powder that is finely milled and soft to the touch. Comes right on to the brush or your fingers from the pan, no mess, and then goes on perfectly on your cheeks. The pigment is very, very good. Really, it only takes about two swirls with a brush to get a good amount of product, just be careful you dont go overboard and pick up too much! As for the lasting power, this blush is phenomenal especially for one so inexpensive! For about 9-10 hours in the intense Florida humidity, this blush lasts though it does fade a bit. For all intents and purposes I will repurchase but I cannot imagine running out of product ever consodering that this contains .14oz/4 g!

I'm not very picky when it comes to packaging becuase I care more about the product, but I would give this a 4. The container is made out of a shiny black plastic shaped like a square with a clear top so you can see the blush inside. The Nyx logo and the word blush is printed in simple black lettering on the clear top. It can be opened by an indent used from lifting the top from the bottom except from where they are connected at the back.

A warning to all of you guys that do not like talc in your makeup, this does contain some. I purchased this without looking at the ingredients and the first time I brushed this onto my cheeks it burned a bit. Nothing happened other than that, but I can only imagine that was the cause. Other than that, this is a stellar product that has achieved Holy Grail status in my makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. it's my favourite blush EVER. Haha, can ya tell I like it? ;)

GREAT texture
BEAUTIFUL colour
AWESOME price
AMAZING cruelty-free brand

It's perf. I suggest ya'll try it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm not sure why they'd call this Mocha. There is no hint of browns or the likes that I can see. It's a gorgeous color but I couldn't personally wear it. I don't know why but looking at it in the pan I thought it'd be darker. This is pretty vibrant for me and there's a lot of color pay off.

I think my mistake was not picking up Dusty Rose or Silky Rose which would be more perfect for me than this. I'll have to look into those because for the price these are worth it. I just have an issue with the color I bought which was my mistake.

For now I have a MAC Blush (Blush All Day) that's perfect for me. If I were to ever hit pan (which takes me forever), then I'd look into the previous mentioned rose blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Walko

Good stuff! This is a super little blusher.This one is nearly matte,it just leaves a bit of a sheen ,almost undecectable. The colour really looks like a natural flush from within.No shine or glitter.Highly pigmented ,don't over do it or you will look like a pantomine dame.Fantastic staying power, I never touch up .And it's fragrance free.I hate fragrance in any skin care or make up..For the price this has got to be one of the best blushes out there. Buy this , I can't see why you would be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

This is my first NYX powder blush and I'm really loving it! It's all I've been using ever since I bought it. It is a natural looking rose colour with no shimmer/glitter which I appreciate. Pigmentation is good, a few dabs with my stippling brush is all I need to get enough colour on. It doesn't look cakey and lasts a long time, faded, but still hanging on at the end of the day. I'm looking forward to trying some other shades!

Packaging could be better. I really need to get at a certain angle with my nail to pry it open. Other than that, it's great for it's price, since a little goes a long way. I've been using it for awhile and honestly, the pattern is still extremely visible, looking almost untouched.