July 25, 2014 | 1135 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Organic Fuji Apple Nourishing Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Love this product! Very light and clean with no unnesscary petrochemicals! Safe to use for babies and sensitive skin (like myself). What does piss me off is that the company changed the packaging and no longer sells the pretty pump bottles :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This lotion is so yummy. It smells amazingly good. I usually hate apple scented products but this lotion smells like real apples. Even a little like some type of sour apple candy. The apple scent actually doesn't linger long but there is an almost comforting milky note that stays with you all day. I love it. The texture is perfect and it sinks in well without leaving any type of greasy feeling. Your skin will be left moist and supple. Great price point, excellent ingredients, and cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by xxdoty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the 100 Percent Pure line and the fact it's made in the good ol' US of A. This cream is our favorite body cream. My husband loves the smell of the body cream and he usually hates fragrancy stuff. I think he likes the smell of this because it's not perfumey. The smell comes from the all natural ingredients. The list of ingredients is insane! Great for you and you can actually pronounce them all. Love this cream and this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by dana

I love the smell of this product. It's a rather soft apple, and doesn't smell artificial like some apple scents can. The lotion is def very white when applied, but it sinks in very easily without a hint of color. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, never oily. It's one of the best lotions I have tried! I simply love this line. My other favorite scent is honey pear. It's delicious! The scent lasts a good while too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got a sample in an order and I loved the scent, loved the texture and absorption of this cream.

I also received samples of the same cream in Nectarine, Honey Pear, and Pineapple. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the scent in all of the samples.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

smells amazing! 3rd favorite scent under almond pear and honey almond(smells like marasccino cherries)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by katwalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this when I ordered other 100% Pure products. As with the other 100% lotions I've tried, it is wonderfully moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. The lotion is thick but easily spreadable and sinks into the skin well. I have a very poor sense of smell, but I could detect the apple scent on my skin even in the evening. Highly recommend, only caveat is to make sure you like the particular scent you're buying! I personally would choose one of the other 100% lotions over the Fuji Apple because I'm just not into this scent, but I'm not taking off any lippies for this because scent is such a personal thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite hand creams. I saw the product line on QVC over the holidays and I love the idea of all natural body products. I am a sucker for anything apple scented and this does not disappoint. The scent is not cloyingly sweet like some fruit scented lotions tend to be.The cream is thick but not greasy, and it absorbs very well.

Plus there is not one 20 syllable word on the ingredient list!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by skelly123

Again, I'm a fan of this line of products. But the Fuji Apple is simply divine. Smells amazing, works great on the skin. I love it and will buy more in a heartbeat. Love the fact that I actually can read all of the items on the label!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2007 7:52:00 PM More reviews by utmostrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this in my most recent web order from BBW. I didn't actually see it until I was going to use the box to send out a swap package and found it under the packing paper. At first I was very excited to see this as I had never heard of this brand before, and am always eager to try things labeled as organic, although the little foil pack doesn't actually have the ingredients listed, sorry. Anyways, when I used it, the actual experience was quite dissapointing. The cream itself is pale white, which I understand is to preserve it being free from artificial colors, but haven't the makers of this ever heard of mineral colors? I digress. Also, the smell was just faint, and although lovely, I wish it was a bit stronger. In addition, my skin is very, very dry, and I guess because this was labeled as a cream, I was expecting it to be on the thicker side than it actually was. Hence, I didn't find it to be terrily moisturizing, and even had to reapply moisturizer to where I'd applied this later on in the day. Bottom line, I'd never buy this product, as it failed to deliver on all sides.