100 Percent Pure Organic Fuji Apple Nourishing Body Cream

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2014 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Smells delicious! Really love the brand, my only gripe is that this body lotion is a little thick to begin with and a little tacky until absorbed. But that doesn't ready affect the overall rating, I've just taken 1 star off. Great ingredients, nice packaging, fabulous scent.

on 2/19/2012 3:15:00 PM

Love this product! Very light and clean with no unnesscary petrochemicals! Safe to use for babies and sensitive skin (like myself). What does piss me off is that the company changed the packaging and no longer sells the pretty pump bottles :(

on 4/20/2010 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This lotion is so yummy. It smells amazingly good. I usually hate apple scented products but this lotion smells like real apples. Even a little like some type of sour apple candy. The apple scent actually doesn't linger long but there is an almost comforting milky note that stays with you all day. I love it. The texture is perfect and it sinks in well without leaving any type of greasy feeling. Your skin will be left moist and supple. Great price point, excellent ingredients, and cute packaging.

on 3/9/2010 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the 100 Percent Pure line and the fact it's made in the good ol' US of A. This cream is our favorite body cream. My husband loves the smell of the body cream and he usually hates fragrancy stuff. I think he likes the smell of this because it's not perfumey. The smell comes from the all natural ingredients. The list of ingredients is insane! Great for you and you can actually pronounce them all. Love this cream and this line!

on 2/3/2010 5:01:00 AM

I love the smell of this product. It's a rather soft apple, and doesn't smell artificial like some apple scents can. The lotion is def very white when applied, but it sinks in very easily without a hint of color. It leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth, never oily. It's one of the best lotions I have tried! I simply love this line. My other favorite scent is honey pear. It's delicious! The scent lasts a good while too.

Got a sample in an order and I loved the scent, loved the texture and absorption of this cream.

I also received samples of the same cream in Nectarine, Honey Pear, and Pineapple. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the scent in all of the samples.

on 11/14/2009 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

smells amazing! 3rd favorite scent under almond pear and honey almond(smells like marasccino cherries)

on 3/14/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this when I ordered other 100% Pure products. As with the other 100% lotions I've tried, it is wonderfully moisturizing and the scent lingers all day. The lotion is thick but easily spreadable and sinks into the skin well. I have a very poor sense of smell, but I could detect the apple scent on my skin even in the evening. Highly recommend, only caveat is to make sure you like the particular scent you're buying! I personally would choose one of the other 100% lotions over the Fuji Apple because I'm just not into this scent, but I'm not taking off any lippies for this because scent is such a personal thing.

on 2/11/2009 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite hand creams. I saw the product line on QVC over the holidays and I love the idea of all natural body products. I am a sucker for anything apple scented and this does not disappoint. The scent is not cloyingly sweet like some fruit scented lotions tend to be.The cream is thick but not greasy, and it absorbs very well.

Plus there is not one 20 syllable word on the ingredient list!

on 2/2/2009 4:26:00 PM

Again, I'm a fan of this line of products. But the Fuji Apple is simply divine. Smells amazing, works great on the skin. I love it and will buy more in a heartbeat. Love the fact that I actually can read all of the items on the label!

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products