Boots Expert Hair Lightener

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/3/2010 12:58:00 PM

Best face bleach i have ever tried

on 6/2/2008 3:40:00 AM

This is a great product! I've been using it to bleach my fine, dark arm hair and it does a wonderful job. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and it bleaches the hair to a very natural colour. The results seem to last almost 3 weeks. The only thing I noticed was that immediately afterwards the skin where I used it was also bleached, but this faded after 10 minutes or so.

A really great, inexpensive hair lightener - would definately recommend!

on 4/6/2008 12:58:00 PM

I agree - super little product. Dead easy to use (no mixing powder with cream like Jolen), much cheaper, less harsh, great results. Will definitely buy again. Well done Boots Expert!

on 3/31/2008 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Amazing little find. Cheaper & gentler than Jolen, I've had it for months using it on average once a fortnight & I'm not even 1/4 through. Absolutely brilliant!

on 9/18/2007 10:14:00 PM

Picked this up while in England because it was cheaper than Jolen, and was pleasantly surprised. It's much gentler than the Jolen, which usually irritates my skin. Also, this stuff only requires you to mix equal amounts of two creams together, so it's easy to measure and not terribly messy. If I lived in the UK, I'd use it all the time.

Popular Body Skincare Products