August 1, 2014 | 1738 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Olay - Eye Make Up Remover Caring EveryDay Cleansing

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

This completely removes my eye makeup. But it burrrrnnsss like a byatch! I can't even get a tiny bit near my lashes because as soon as I open my eyes, they start to burn and makes the whole experience horrible. I'vve tried pressing my eyes closed as tight as possible but somehow even the tiniest amount gets in and the fire begins. I've resorted to using this to remove my face makeup because I don't want to waste it and it is good at removing makeup. But as an eye makeup remover, it sucks. I am normally an Olay fangirl but am very disapointed with this stuff. Will stick to the regenerest line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by susiej

This does a really good job of melting away your eye makeup completely....along with your actual eyes. It stung me like an ocular nettle attack! To be fair it does say- do not get in your eyes but I followed the instructions, applied with fingers, wiped with cotton pads and yet when I opened my eye it was like a film had covered it and everything was blurry and painful....

I had a shower right after to fully rinse everything away and my eye (couldn't face using it on the other one after a reaction I had!) was still feeling a little sore a good hour later.

I do have sensitive eyes so I am guessing that may play a part in my reaction but nonetheless, it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by HES

The only eye-makeup remover I'll use! It's a non-oily lotion that easily removes even waterproof mascara without losing lashes. It's rinses clean without leaving any greasy residue. It's non-irritating - even if you get it in your eyes, which I do frequently!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by pinkhalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG eye make up remover. Completely irritation free. Gets rid of everything and great price. Have now been buying it for years!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by PostmanPat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. HG of the removers. Really, I'm in love with this remover.

Normallly I'd be bothered by an oily haze after I've used removers. This product is so soft and doesn't bother me at all.
It removes extreme waterproof make-up to the last bit. I'm no longer bothered by black smudging under my eyes in the morning.

You apply this stuff with your fingers directly onto your eyelids/lashes and rub the makeup off instead of using a cotton round to apply it. It's a bit silly but it works. Product hardly works when applying it with anything else than your fingers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

A dab of this smeared onto a cotton round manages to do a pretty decent job of removing all my eye makeup. And as long as you keep your eyes firmly shut it shouldn't get all up in your eyeballs! The cream formula feels a lot gentler than the clear liquids. I don't get that tight, dry feeling in the delicate under-eye area when I use this. The squeezy tube and flip-top is convenient and gives better control of the product, so there's less waste. I don't see myself running out any time soon, but if I was I'd buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good makeup remover, removes almost anything. It doesn't leave any oil film on the skin either, and also does not irritate the skin. Which is not what I can about my eyes that are not extremely sensitive since they are accustomed to makeup as deep as the upper waterline, but this makeup remover makes my eyes hurt (even though the irritation is not serious, it goes away after a couple of minutes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by JolieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

without a doubt this is the best eye makeup remover ever.

...*angelic chorus*....this is the HG of eye makeup removers. Period.

No baby oil, no expensive bi-phase solution or anything else will remove your mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner EVEN eyelash glue like this one does.I am extremely surprised it isn't more popular. It is very cheap, i paid the equivalent of 5 euros, you get 100 ml of cream which is denser than a liquid, much more economical since you don't have to saturate a cotton ball with it as you'd have to if using a liquid product...

this stuff is amazing, it does absolutely not dry out my sensitive eye area, it doesn't leave that dreaded greasy film i so hate (it happens with everything...L'Oreal, Chanel, baby oil, natural oils, etc).

My favorite part? it DOES what it says it does...and even more. Basically it melts down your makeup to the point you'll find yourself with a gooey gray-black cream covering your eyelids...the melted makeup. the scent is extremely faint, i can't even identify it, but very pleasant. it won't clog your pores on the skin area around the eyes because it's suitable for all skin types (okay, dry, normal and combination, so it says on the packaging). i love the tube, classic and beautiful, the nozzle is narrow so you won't end up with a lot of product if you squeeze and the consistency, a very light cream, not liquid at all but at the same time very smooth and definitely not hard to maneuver.

getting back at my favorite part- you don't have to rub your eyes to get anything off. it actually surprised me to discover i DID use to rub my lids, being so familiar with other makeup removers which were ineffective compared to this one..so it will prevent you from being aggressive with your own skin. wonderful. the greatest difference? when you use an oil-based eye makeup remover (which they say it contains no oil...but somehow the film magically appears on my lids), baby oil or even EVOO, avocado or coconut oil, the makeup, especially the mascara, will break down in tiny little solid pieces on a bath of grease...which you feel like removing by rubbing...or spending 15 minutes per eye. not to mention olive oil irritates my eyes like crazy.

i think this product is a dupe for Clinique's Take the Day Off cleansing balm, the 'gel' in the large jar, at a fraction of the price.
very happy and will keep repurchasing although the huge tube will most certainly last a long time.

OH AND - ladies, do try using it as they recommend on the tube. i know it's not aesthetic and comfy to use your fingers but i find it to be the best way of getting this product's full potential. they basically say you have to take a small amount of the cream, gently dab it on your lids and lashes, then carefully remove it. it can be very little uncomfortable if it gets in your eyes and i'm sure the tingling sensation was actually due to the mascara...not the makeup remover. however i find it very effective this way, and i don't have to rub anything anymore. yay!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* I didn't find the eye mu remover i always buy (L'oreal, the one with the oil in it -duo phase thingie, seeing i want something gentle, effective and cheap cause i go through a bottle maybe every 10 days!) and so i thought i'd get this. It has a creamy consistency and leaves eye area matte but not dried out or anything, but sucks at removing eyeliner and mascara, you have to really go at it, and this made my eyes really teary! Enough said! (retails for about 5 euros)

continued >>