Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The scent is truly amazing and totally addictive. I love their shower gel as well.

this body butter is amazing. I get dry elbows from leaning on them most of the day, and this moisturises my skin so well. It's thick but sinks in quickly. The smell is amazing, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hate lotion. I can't be bothered to apply lotion after the shower, but this product is a game changer

I love using this! The body butter is thick, but really easy to rub in. I feel like my legs are super moisturized once I'm done. and even when I'm done applying it...I want more! lol
I think it smells amazingggg! Once of the best parts about it!!! It smells like perfume. But I can see how some people would not like it, and the scent definitely lingers, so be sure you like it!!

I like this a lot more than the body shop's body butter because this one doesn't feel greasy or oily. it's truly a thick cream
It's also easy to find on sale. Definitely try it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love love love the products from this company. Most body butters that contain Shea butter use a much smaller percentage of that key ingredient but soap and glory does include a high percentage. This body butter is comparable in quality to L'Occitane, but it's much much cheaper!!! And it smells better! I will definitely continue to repurchase this product every time I run out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this! My legs get very itchy and dry after shaving and this works great! Very moisturising and the smell is amazing- like miss Dior cherie! Love it!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I find this to be a decent, thick body butter with good moisturizing ingredients such as shea butter, glycerin and cocoa butter. Because it is thick, it is best to massage into damp skin. I really do not care for the super strong fragrance of this. It is strong blend of fruit and musky amber that lingers on and on. I prefer to use unscented Skin Fix body butter to this one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Has a lovely scent that lingers well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. My skin feels soft after moisturizing with it but it is not heavy duty enough for really dry areas. I prefer to use it on lazy days and or take it for travel. I see it making a good day time scent that could easily transition between seasons. I would recommend getting a small travel tub before purchasing the big tub as some may find the scent hit or miss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I recently re-purchased this and rekindled my love for this product.

I first bought this 6 years ago and being a tad more youthful then, took for granted its superior moisturising capabilities. I just liked the smell, which by the way, is young, fruity with a hint of chic.

Fast forward to today, I have extremely dry and somewhat ezcema-prone skin. The other offerings out there don't seem to do the trick:

- The dermatologist-approved variants e.g. Cetraben just sit on top of my skin and leave a sad, waxy film of what I suppose is paraffinum liquidum (i.e. mineral oil)
- The body butters from the Body Shop work alright. But the rate at which I go through a tub of them edges me closer to bankruptcy each month and the butter never really sinks in
- The Lush massage bars are a treat but they are a) expensive, b) leave an oily residue

This Soap & Glory offering, on the other hand, sinks in beautifully. There is nary a trace of the lotion on my skin once it's worked in (and you don't have to do a lot of work). But it's very moisturising and comfortable, especially in arid conditions. Needless to say, I am very impressed with the formula.

I still like the smell, but probably only because it reminds me of the headiness of my youth. I've realised that it clashes with amber-based perfumes, which I have gravitated towards in recent years. It's not a big deal for me - I just do without perfume. There's enough longevity in the scent anyway.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

$15 for a 10.1 oz tub. Not too bad because it will last me a while. The smell is nice, but very strong. So, I only apply this to my legs after shaving. It leaves my skin very soft and smelling amazing

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Really love this product! repurchase this product many times. I love the scent which sit on my skin overnight and after I toke a shower my skin was still smooth and soft. I use one for 3-4 months very worth my money.