Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 7/27/2015 1:39:00 AM

It smells pleasant enough but I don't like anything about this lotion other than that... it's not very moisturizing and it kind of feels like it lays on the surface of your skin. you constantly have to reapply

on 6/29/2015 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I bought this product about a year ago, and there hasn't been a day since that I haven't used it. It is slightly on the expensive side, but it does last AGES. I bought the lotion version of this, mostly because i prefer to use a pump instead of dipping my hands into a tub! The packing as with all S&G products is really good.
The smell is absolutely gorgeous, although it is quite strong, so if you hate strongly scented moisturises you should probably avoid this one. Since I've used this, I always end up with soft, glowing skin. It even cleared up the KP on my upper arms. Couldn't recommend it enough! :)

on 6/18/2015 2:41:00 PM

The packaging, as always with Soap & Glory products, is super nice. The smell.... Is a little too perfumed for my liking but I do have a very sensitive nose. I've noticed that after a while the body butter tends to harden around the edges so you have to constantly mix it up in order to avoid any lumps which is super inconvenient to be honest as it makes me feel like I'm rubbing cottage cheese onto my legs. However, I can't argue that it does the job perfectly. I apply this straight after shaving my legs and it turns my legs into silk for 3-4 days after. A little bit goes a long way meaning you get more than your money's worth, especially if you take advantage of the 3 for 2 offers in your local drug stores.

on 6/1/2015 12:12:00 PM

I got this at the recent sephora member's sale. before discount, it was already quite reasonably priced at $24. I've used it about 2-3 times since although I should use it every day but I sometimes forget. so far it's been great. I typically apply it before bed and I love that it has a nice scent and is non-sticky. I don't feel like my skin is oily or icky after application and you can tell that the product really gets absorbed into the skin. it really does its job because I wake up the next day and feel my skin is smoother and more hydrated. It's not too thick and cloying and you can apply more if you prefer.

on 5/30/2015 6:02:00 PM

This is great on my hands. The smell makes me queasy.

on 5/30/2015 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I'm all about smells of products because I love to smell good. This product is one of my holy grail items! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. I'm a little sad that I missed out on this Brand while they were at Sephora but that's fine there are other places to purchase this line. I love the thick texture of the product because it really coats your skin and the moisture sinks in nicely. The smell lingers for quite some time as well. It works well paired with Miss Dior and Givenchy Dahlia Divin. I went to work this week and my co-workers could still smells this product on me several hours after application. I'm nowhere near finished with the pot I have now and I'm already thinking of purchasing another. This stuff is that good!

on 4/10/2015 1:45:00 AM

This smells just like the original Miss Dior Cherie (which was discontinued in favor of a generic Coco Mademoiselle copycat). It's super moisturizing and the smell lingers. Unfortunately, soon, Sephora won't be selling this anymore but luckily they will begin selling on drugstore.com so people in the US like myself can still enjoy S&G products :).

on 4/7/2015 4:39:00 PM

I can't get over the strong smell...it's a pretty good moisturizer but I can't handle the smell.

on 4/6/2015 6:31:00 PM

My skin is pretty dry right now thanks to winter and I thought this would be the fix due to the amount of hype it gets on Youtube. For me, this product cured nothing. I would be willing to look past that smell if it lived up to the hype.

PROS:
- I like the texture of product. The cream is thick without feeling greasy.

CONS:
- The smell. Floral smells are not for me and this is a heavily perfumed floral smell.
- Zero effect on dryness.
- Price. I feel this is pretty expensive considering the B&BW and Body Shop body creams can always be bought on sale and work/smell much better.

on 2/28/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is literally magic butter!! I love love love it. I don't normally give reviews, but this one is a MUST. Ugh. So great.

#1, it smells great. I wasn't sure about the scent when I first smelled it, but once I put it on my body, it had a completely different (and perfect) smell. Hmm.. does that make sense? Still, it's my absolute favorite now. It lasts a super long time even if you use it every day. The price isn't all that expensive after you find out how amazing the quality is of this body butter. The scent lasts basically all day until you wash it off, and although it's a little strong when you first put it on, it gets lighter and lighter as time goes on. IT'S SO GREAT.

#2, it moisturizes like crazy. It may look a little greasy on your hands, but it doesn't feel that way. Just softness! If you put it on at night, you'll wake up with super uper duper soft skin. Just try it for yourself! I know you won't regret it.

#3. I wish it came in a tube rather than a tub, since it's more convenient. The tub is good for on the go, especially when I go swimming. The chlorine dries out my skin and this body butter truly helps it get back to normal in a matter of seconds. It heals dryness, flakiness, wind burn—aaaahhhhh!!

So, yes. I would rec this to a friend. Even strangers. It's the only moisturizer I need. :)

Top Rated Soap & Glory Products