July 30, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips - Bunny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, let me just start off by saying that I've loved the Buxom lip glosses since I first bought the Laura Does London duo in 2010. Since then, I've not found a better gloss formula, no matter how hard I've tried.
This shade is no exception.
I have to admit - I first intended to purchase this gloss only because the shade is called "Bunny", and that's my fiance's nickname for me and I just thought "Oh, how cute! My lips can match my nickname!" But then, I tried it on at Sephora and was so taken with the color that if they had two in stock, I would have bought both tubes.
It is so flattering, it's insane. It's supposed to be an "innocent pink", according to Sephora's site, but on me, it pulls more peachy-nude in the best way possible. Usually nude glosses make my lips look like milky slugs or something, but not this. The color doesn't settle into lip lines or blob up on the inner rim of my lip, and doesn't have a weird milky cast to it at all. It just gives a great, sheer wash of pretty nude shine to my lips which pairs beautifully with my daily winged eye.
I love the formula on all these glosses. First off, I dig the tingle. I know most people aren't fond of it, but I love it. Second, these glosses are insanely moisturizing for me. BE came out with the Marvelous Moxie glosses, which were close in terms of tingle and moisturization, but not in color payoff or staying power. These Buxom glosses absolutely destroy the MM line.
Speaking of staying power, HOOBOY is this stuff long-lasting! I mean seriously! It stays on better than any gloss I've ever used, short of the super-stick MAC Dazzleglasses. It's fantastic! And it doesn't feather or creep outside my lipline like every other gloss.
Honestly, this formulation is the best of the bunch. I've tried the full-bodied line and the Buxom lip creams and I still prefer the original line.
I need to buy more of these in the diamond shades. Those are really gorgeous for a nighttime look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ilovebeautyy

I love this, i could really say it's my holy grail ! Truely a good lip gloss/plumper. It's a great product. It feels good on my lips, does not sting or hurt my lips. The plumper is gentle. It also keeps my lips moisturized and gives it a good shine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ChocolatCake

I am not entirely sure how or why Bunny has some bad reviews. This gloss is pretty foolproof, IMO. Bunny is a pinky-peach (more on the pink) gloss with a teeny bit of shimmer in it. It's a great natural looking gloss with some color to give it oomph. The plumping is cooling and not stinging which is nice. This is a great gloss to have in one's arsenal because it's so natural looking, not sticky, and looks nice on the lips. The doe-foot applicator is a plus, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used so many different colors in this Buxom line, and this one has to be my very favorite- If you are looking for that perfect shine with just a HINT of pale/sheer pink (YLBB), this is IT. The high-shine just lights up my face. It's not sparkly, necessarily, it just shines so brilliantly! Looks so nice in photos- makes lips look shiny and beautifully polished. I've had this one for a long time, but realized I hadn't reviewed it, and wanted to recommend it for anyone looking for a high-shine gloss thats not sticky or uncomfortable. Buxoms feel very comfortable on the lips, and smell and feel great. There are LOTS of gorgeous colors, but this one (Bunny) I can never be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is hands down one of my fav lipglosses. I have this in bunny and debbie.
First of the smell. Im in love with it. Its kinda sweet smelling with a bit of something else I cant quite put my finger on.
Second, it has a cooling minty feeling on my lips. I like that. Alot better than the burning feeling of other plumping lipglosses. This is supposed to be a plumping gloss, I dont think it does that for me, but maybe when its on the way it shines makes my lips appear fuller.
Third, its texture is percect. Doesnt slide around my lips like some glosses, its not too sticky, although I do prefer my glosses on the stickier side, this is just perfect. Stays where I put it.
Fourth, I paid about 20 a tube at sephora, and i think its worth it. The size of the tube is imo a decent lipgloss size.
Would def purchase again, and theres only a few I would because I love experimenting with different glosses and dont generally get the same one twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by sharstar83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love buxom, I won't buy any other gloss!! This color is perfect for me. I have dark hair and light eyes. Will purchase again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I like this gloss the color caught my eye immediately. Its the perfect opaque light baby pink with shimmer. It is even better looking on my lips. The only thing I don't like is the shimmer because it makes it feel a bit gritty. the grittyness didn't happen with the other colors such as sandy. Love the color but don't like the texture. Love buxom lipglosses!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by rgeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this lip gloss and love this color. I'm addicted!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are alright. The texture is the best part. It's not sticky, light, but lasts a long time. There is also a minty tingling feel which I love, but its not strong so it won't cause pain or anything. Bunny is a peachy pink color with silver shimmer. The shimmer isn't noticable on and the color is pretty sheer, just a light tint. It's nothing special, I gave it 3 because there was nothing wrong with it, but not 4/5 because nothing spectacular. Not worth the money to me, I could find a drugstore gloss that is the same. Splurge on Chanel instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by violaceousdaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness I think I have found my HG lip gloss! I had been hearing good things about this finally gave it a shot today. It is a lovely peachy pink color on me. I have pretty pigmented lips so it lightens them a bit but not much and is very MLBB. It goes on nice and smooth and you only need a little. It has a nice tingling sensation which I like but I am sure isn't for everyone. It does plump my lips up filling in the little lines on my lips and it has great staying power. I can't wait to try more colors!