September 17, 2014 | 1048 users online

Conditioner - C.O. Bigelow - Not Your Ordinary Daily Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 8:35:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best conditioners I've tried. I have really fine hair that gets tangled easily and this really softened my hair w/out making it greasy/heavy like other conditioners I've tried. The BEST part is the divine coconut smell, smells just like summer on the beach! The only thing I would like Bigelow to do is reduce the price to $9 or less like other mid-level hair care brands, then it would be perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by steff612

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked the shampoo but this conditioner is terrible! It made my hair feel as though I hadn't even conditioned it and I couldn't get a comb through my chin length straight bob! I will not purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by davefan77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is awesome! I also found out about it on NaturallyCurly.Com. It was rated the highest of all conditioners from an extensive experiment conducted by one of the members who tested and rated TONS of conditioners. I really wanted to try it, but was a little worried about the price. Imagine my surprise when I caught them on clearance at BBW and was able to stock up for $2 a bottle. At the time, they told me it was being discontinued. I LOVE this conditioner! I'm so glad it wasn't discontinued after all! It makes my curls so bouncy and chunky. It also it great for the days I straighten my hair. I gave away a few bottles and everyone has loved it. I love anything that smells like coconut and this one smells so yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 12:27:00 PM More reviews by meliciousmelmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is incredible. Unlike anything I've tried before (and I've gone through a LOT of shampoos+conditioners). For years, I've been searching for the product that would make my hair shinier and smoother, and THIS IS IT! I love the smampoo and leave-in conditioner, too!

My hair smells delicious for days after I shower, and the texture of my hair has changed dramatically. People have actually complimented me on it like never before.

I gave the packaging a 3 because when you only have a little bit left, the bottle makes it difficult to squeeze out. I hate wasting it :(

Definite buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2008 2:15:00 PM More reviews by keylime6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

everybody has GOT to go out and get this conditioner. I've never used anything that works as well as this! i got this at bath and works' annual sale for $4 (75% off). the funny thing is, i have never seen or heard of this conditioner before.
First of all, i have very limp and dull hair. i am SO glad that i got this. it smells like fresh coconut milk and the scent is AMAZING. it also rinses out clean and fast, which is a major plus because it saves time in the shower. as my hair air dried, it did not frizz up at all, surprisingly. usually, hair gets frizzy when it air dries, but not with this conditioner. after my hair dried, it was smooth and shiny. it looked...HEALTHY! so, i am going back of BBW to get about 7 more of these because i don't think i'll ever use another conditioner again! i encourage everybody to give this a try!

p.s. i actually have straight hair, and i'm probably the first person with straight hair to review this product. it works just as magically for any hair type! that's why it's so versatile

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by my3sweetpeas

I love this conditioner! I have naturally curly (3a), colored hair and this stuff works great! It is very moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I use it in conjunction with my sulfate-free shampoo once or twice a week and sometimes just use it as a CO wash. It works terrific either way. And you can't beat it for the price! My hair isn't very long (shoulder length) but the same bottle has lasted me a long time. I really recommend this conditioner for anyone looking for a good curly hair condish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I should really be giving this 2 lippies, but the coconut scent is to die for, so I'm giving it 3. I had to go out of my way to obtain this, and I was looking forward to such great results. Unfortunately, this just wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. Packaging is simple and pretty, scent is to die for, but the formula is poor. Unfort, would not buy again, and I will miss the coconut scent :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a terrific conditioner this was - has this summery coconuty smell and worked great on my highlighted and wavey/curly hair. I actually used this more as a treatment than a conditioner as I would wash with my regular shampoo and conditioner and then put this on for 10 minutes and it made my hair super healthy. I have now fallen in love with the Ted Gibson line and gave this conditioner to my mother who has FRIED hair - she colors her own hair and has had alot of breakage but I let her tried this and it made her hair normal looking - she really likes this especially since she likes any type of summery smelling things so this was a hit for her.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2007 1:53:00 AM More reviews by PrincessScuzzlebutt2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hated this conditioner. My hair is thick and wavy and slightly dry. It smells great. It has a coconut scent. But it has silicones but still adds NO moisture. My hair was like i didn't even use a conditioner at all!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by specialk44

Great conditioner! I have tried every product known to man! I have thick, color treated, curly hair and this is the first conditoner I have been happy with. Smells great and the price is good( much less than I usually spend and this works a lot better)