September 20, 2014 | 1147 users online

Moisturizers - Giorgio Armani - Crema Nera

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by lfenex

Face cream: quite heavy in texture BUT not emollient enough for my skin "of a certain age." I do like that it is practically scentless.

Eye cream- worst eye cream ever. It balls ups and actually flakes on my skin. I am using it on my neck, instead of throwing it away.

This line may work for younger gals. It was a dreadful waste of money for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Athena927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In my opinon this cream is better than La Mer, and better applied on winter's dry seasonal weather because its so moisturising, not too oily but it does feel a little heavy on my face. So for those with super dry skin, I do recommend this cream. Another thing I like about this cream is that it is ALMOST scentless. I don't like heaving fragranced creams/lotions/serums etc. and this cream is very light scented, the scent itself is kind of like avocados.

Now the dirt.
I think this cream is good. Just good. I did expect a little more from this cream since it was one of the more expensive creams I've bought, and I feel like it didn't live up to my expectations or the price.
I have to apply quite a bit on my face too, my bottle is almost empty at 3 weeks of nightly usage.
I feel this cream is a little too heavy. I tone my face followed by Estee Lauder advanced night repair serum on my face then this cream, and I feel like its too much for my face, although this cream has never made me breakout or anything like that.
I won't be repurchasing because like I said it didn't do much for my face, I will be sticking to my SK-II.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by avidfoodie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product. I like the make up. I used it for almost a month but my skin completely dried out. I know this because the only thing i changed in my routine was my moisturizer. Now i'm using other stuff to correct it and after 2 weeks, everything is back to normal.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by wawagugugaga

I got a sample of this and was excited to try it. The SA told me that not only is this cream very hydrating it also helps with breakout. Well...I found it out the hard way. I had breakout allover my face the entire time I was using it. It was awful. The texture feels like a paste. It does not spread well and just sits on top of the skin without sinking it. I did not detect any unpleasant scent tho'. This is just not the right cream for my combo skin. And I do not find it hydrating eitiher.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by killingspree

utterly useless.
its silicon based i could tell that before I even read the label. it feels nice and is scented but doesnt actually do anything and it gave me milia.
ugh another expensive one destined to the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by hsgirl

i love this crema nera!!

great scent, great packing (especially the little black spoon!) i was told that we should put a bean size amount of cream on our hands and gently rub them until u feel ur palms get warm, then apply onto ur face for the best result.

argeed with all the other 5 lippies comments.

only thing is that is kinda too oily for summer use.
and yea it's sooo expensive so i will save it for winter use only. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I got this thru a great swapper. This winter my skin has just been dry and dehydrated so I was on a kick to try different rich HE moisturizers. Im usually a DS girl when it comes to skin care, but ever since I have discovered swapping again, it has been great for me to try all the HE brands I have been curious about. First off, this is expensive. It is more expensive than Creme de la Mer since it is $230 for 1.7oz. This felt lighter than I expected. I suppose this is pretty decent but I have found better for far less $$. I am still using it tho not much as I prefer Creme de la Mer for the price point. I think I will use this when the weather warms up and my skin is not as dry/dehydrated. I do wake up with soft smooth skin with this, but not as smooth as La Mer. However I think this would be good for those normal/dry, but for the price it is really expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sbollin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It may not be right for everyone but it is perfect for me. I have very sensitive skin and rosecea and have been unable, until now, to find a moisturizer that I like and that I do not react to. I have tried dozens of different moisturizers from low end to high end and all of them either burned, turned my face red or made me itch but not this one. I have been using it for about 10 days and I can actually see a difference in my skin. It is less red and has a finer texture. Is it pricey? Absolutely, but I am willing to pay the price for a moisturizer that I can use without any irritation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2009 3:47:00 AM More reviews by michybabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is... meh? Certainly not worth the price. I don't even know what the point of it is. It doesn't stand out, it really doesn't do anything at all.

Get yourself a moisturizer from any other brand, it'll be at least 20 dollars cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by VogaAtticus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thanks for a face full of pimples!
Back to Chanel Sublimage.....I guess when you know that something works for you that you should just not alter your routine.
I bought this because I was looking for something cheaper than Sublimage. Well, I not only got something cheaper but I also got big fat pimples along my jawline.
I guess you truly get what you pay for and I will not stray from Sublimage again.