July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Supermoisture Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Georgiawalterxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very good for people that have dry skin and want a light coverage. I like to use this foundation only in the summer as I would usually go for a medium to full coverage foundation. I love the finish this foundation gives when I don't use a primer.. When I use a primer this foundation is TOO dewy, it looks like your sweating.. I find this foundation to be over priced and for the price I would have liked a pump. The packaging is very basic and cheap looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by beccs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i first started using Clinique products i wanted to love them so badly! But this was only my first disappointment in a long list. As well as very dry skin i have psoriasis and although this says supermoisture, my skin didn't feel moisturized at all! It caked instantly and Clinique dont do a shade that caters to pale or light skin so it was very noticeable. For my dry skin i use Clinique moisture surge intense and a cheaper brand like No7 or Loreal who have the right shade for a pale gal and my skin feels just as moisturized without having to spend extra! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by therose12

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dry skin gals....this is it! Natural looking and feels like I gave my skin a drink of water...LOVE IT! Please don't put powder on after applying this, you will totally defeat the products purpose...it makes dry skin glow and look soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by MommytoKitKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have skin that tends to break out when it gets dry so using a hydrating foundation is very important to me especially in the colder months. I really like how this make my skin feel it is very similar to a tinted moisturizer so it felt very soothing putting this on my dry skin and made me feel comfortable all day which i loved the only problems I have with this foundation is it is quite sheer I have quite a bit of hyperpigmentation that I like to keep covered up and this I found did not last very long on my face even with primer underneath but the biggest problem I had with this foundation is the glitter in sunlight it is quite noticeable and embarrassing I feel like I outgrew face glitter in my teens. All in all it is a decent product but for the price there is so many better products out there to choose from.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased this a few times, using it over the years. Having very dry skin, finding a medium coverage foundation has been a big challenge. This foundation is thick, and doesn't cling to dry patches.

I just hate the finish it gives my skin. It does not have a "skin" look when applied. It just doesn't look very natural. It's not cakey, even if you apply a lot, but it just doesn't look very good. (I realized this after looking through photos of myself)

Because it is good for dry skin, I purchase it just to mix with some better quality foundations to add a bit of moisture to them. I have mixed with my MUFE HD, to make the MUFE foundation less dry. (only out of neccessity because my skin is SO dry, and I haven't found anything that adds moisture like this does. Like I said, I really don't like the finish it gives) MUFE leaves a great natural finish to skin, but the formula is too dry for me to use alone.

It also has quite a bit of glitter in the formula. I didn't mind that much in my 20's, but really HATE the overall look now that I am in my 30's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my second time buying this foundation. I took a few years break to try, try, try but came back. This is a light to medium coveage. Better than tinted moisturizer but not full coverage. Easy to blend as it is consistency of a lotion. Good for dry skin, leaves a glow. This winter has been extremely cold so my skin has been extra dry. This feels better than most foundations. The shimmer in make up is what makes the glow you get. I wear this in winter, indoors and can not notice sparkle on my face. It's too cold and no sun outside so I can't say if I would look too glittery in natural light. Some shades do appear to have a bit more shimmer than others. I like the look though. I have in shade ivory 04. Not too much, just a bit of glow to give more dewy finish rather than matte. I am a fan again. I wish it was cheaper. But drugstores have been getting pricier every year.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I personally don't see any difference between this foundation and a BB cream because it is a very light foundation one can use it everyday in every occasion. Because it is light, it doesn't provide a full coverage but I think it is a real good thing as it will not scare off any first timer. I found the consistency is pretty good, not too runny and very easy to apply evenly (again, because it is very light). You don't need a foundation brush to spread it out on your face. I felt as if I was applying a thick moisturizer or a sunscreen.

It is really a stapler!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by abluesgirl

I have been using this makeup for over 2 years now. It's really light and spreads nicely. Looks really natural and feels great on my dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

While I love the dewy finish foundations like this, I find they are hard to use because you need to set them with powder to them stay on so then you will loose the dewiness anyways. I prefer foundations that I dont need to set with powder, like Clinique superbalanced fluid. My skin is normal and I find that if I wear this moisturizer it is way too greasy and I need way more powder. So I tend to use this without any moisturizer underneath and then it is okay. I think the coverage is more than tinted moisturizers, but I dont think this lasts long on the skin without powdering and then it looks just like any other foundation. I am tempted to go and get the superbalanced version again so I can skip the powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Recently I have been havng issues with my skin in that the area around my eyes has become red, dry, sore and irritated. I have always had sensitive skin but have never experienced any problems with regards to what I put on my face. Anyway, I originally thought it must have been something to do with my eyeshadow, so I went to bare minimum make up, just eyeliner and mascara. However, the problem still persisted, so I came to the conclusion that it must have been something I was reacting to in my foundation. I had only been using MAC and Bourjois foundations, but I was recommended to Clinique by a friend who suffered with similar sensitive skin issues. The main reason why it is good for me is because it is hypoallergenic, 100% fragrance free and also very lightweight and moisturising. I noticed that my skin started clearing up almost instantly, which was wonderful because my eyes had been so bad. I also like the amount of coverage it gives, its a nice dewy finish and you can build it to your desired amount of coverage. I have it in the shade 02 linen, as I'm pretty fair. It comes in quite a small, hygienic tube which is a fair size as you only need a little to go long way. I'd say the only cons to this foundation are that it can fall off your face a little bit unless you use a decent setting powder. Recently with the weather being so hot this foundation isn't really up to the task of withstanding humidity, leaving me looking a little oily in the face when I normally have very dry skin. It is also not a cheap foundation, it is £22 for 30 ml. Overall though, it is a saviour for my skin, this and the Naked Skin foundations are my current favourites.m Would definitely recommend and buy again.