Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum

3.7

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-32, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (parfum), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, PEG-8, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine, Sorbitol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1 , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

on 2/25/2015 10:33:00 PM

Lightweight and fast absorbing. Heavy rose scent which I have now gotten used to. I don't feel like it does much for my skin so I wouldn't repurchase again.

on 2/8/2015 2:38:00 PM

That's a nice product. I haven't used other serums to compare it but I know I enjoyed this product. It comes packaged in an airless pump so it doesn't oxidize. You easily get the right amount, it spreads nicely and it absorbs fastly without oiliness. I was using it pm before my vitamin a cream and I think it did a great job moisturising and even calming the skin in the case I had picked my pores(oops). Its scent is the same as the whole wild rose line which I like but may be strong for others. What I liked the most is that I noticed my complexion getting brighter and more even. Dark spots from old breakouts started clearing out! I even repurchased once but I am now experimenting with diy vitamin c serum for the same effects although I miss how pampering using the korres serum felt.

on 1/18/2015 5:23:00 PM

I am a huge fan of Korres' moisturizers. They work really well for my combination skin. I was lucky enough to get this serum as a gift as I would never usually buy a serum nor have I ever tried it. It goes on great and in the morning my skin is extra dewy and moisturized. I use it every 2nd-3rd day as I probably don't need it everyday. I haven't tried other serums so I have nothing to compare it to but this stuff is great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I would absolutely buy again......with the caveat, "as long as my poor beaten up wallet could take it".

I'm red, yellow, flaky at times, oily at others, and sensitive to boot (as the middle fo 6 children I apparently got the full whammy).

I received this I think from Sephora as part of a kit (which is no longer available...boo!). The other products were fine (specially the teeny tiny sample of eye...thingy). From the beginning though, this serum out. It's the typical consistency, the fragrance is fine, longevity is good and for me it does actually make a difference (at least visually) to my skin.

It's never made me break out, and during particularly dry and flaky days it really does give me that extra boost so I don't look like a decaying mummy at the end of the day.

(Well, no more than usual at any rate!)

I'd buy it again.

on 6/7/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this serum! I use it in combination with the wilde rose face cream for dray skin and it really makes my face brighter and it offers non-greasy hydration (at least to my normal skin). I have been using them together for almost two years.
I also love that I can use it on eyes so it feels like I offer two layers of moisture to my skin.
The packaging is really great, helps not to make a mess and control the dosage -one pumping is all I need.

on 6/24/2013 5:05:00 AM

I got this serum as part of a gift set I received for my birthday. I wasn't keen on serums before, as I generally try to avoid overloading my face with product (propably becaude of having had acne at 21).
I eventually tried the serum, and was very happy with it! It is not sticky, as others I've tried, doesn't cause a breakout, and I never feel too oily in the end of the day, as had happened with another serum I tried before. My skin feels "happy".
It's a great natural product, particularly for the ages between 25 and 30, that still don't need heavy, anti-aging cosmetics!

on 3/18/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After running out of Cliniques "Even Better" moisturizer for oily + combo skin I decided to try this as a daily moisturizer. I was told the brightening component would help with my acne scares and it certainly has. I notice the hyperpigmentation has faded on my cheeks, but not as quickly as it did with Cliniques moisturizer. The smell is lovely, and it gives significant moisture for my super oily skin during the winter. I would give it a four out of five if it did anything for around my eyes. Sadly it doesn't, and I need to use an eye cream for moisture. Also it doesn't help brighten any of the dark circles. I think it's a nice product, there is better out there, but for the price it's nice. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 10/8/2012 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got a sample of this serum. Consistency is typical for a serum, quite liquidy. The scent is strong at first but doesn't linger long. Seems to hydrate but what I absolutely can't stand is the greasy look post application. Fades after awhile but until then it's unbearably unpleasant for me...

on 7/2/2012 10:46:00 AM

I added this to my skincare routine 2 months ago & already love it enough to write a review!
Im always super skeptical towards product claims, & this is no exception...but it works well. My skin appears a little brighter and fresher, & the density has improved. Usually everything makes me break out but not this, which is awesome :-)

For reference, Im a dry/combination NW15 & use this serum in the morning, underneath a miosturizer

on 6/23/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all,I should talk about my skin type: moderately oily, prone to hormone and stress related acne, fair and thin enough for every little problem to turn into an obvious deep red spot that stays there for weeks. It doesn't help at all that I am unfortunately a compulsive picker, when facing stressful situations. One of my constant and ongoing challenges is to keep my skin clear of imperfections, even small ones, as, for the reasons above, the smallest little pimple can escalate into a red mark on me.
So this product here was not exactly first on my wishlist, even though it's designed exactly for my age (I'm 29). I'm usually oriented towards products that promise to keep skin matte and acne at bay. However it came as part of a Korres kit that was on sale, so there was no reason not to try it.
I don't think I've ever been more pleasantly surprised with a skincare product. Within the first week of using it (once a day, along with my normal cleanser and anti-acne lotion from La Roche Posay) my skin started to clear up impressively. At first I thought I was just going through a good hormone period. But the effect continued. Then I assumed it was because of another cream I had a sample of that I had started using. But eventually I finished the sample, and my skin was improving instead of going back. I finally figured it was this serum. Of course my skin also looks more glowy and smooth, but for me this comes with clear skin anyway. I've been using this for about 40 days now, and I have no intention to stop. I have the clearest skin I've had in ages and I'm really pleased with that.
Also I should add it's very convenient to me, as you don't need a seperate eye cream with this; it works very well as one.
It is an expensive product of course, even though I have managed to get it for relatively cheap until now (purchased the same kit again just for this serum, gave the rest of the contents away). But when the times comes that I have to pay full price for this, I'll be more than willing to. I would recommend this to anyone, at least in my age group.

Popular Treatments (Face)