July 22, 2014 | 1904 users online

Scrubs - kiwi fruit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by cherryme

I can't believe and there are only 2 reviews here!
I was used to putting fruits and vegetables on my face but I didn't do this for a while. Yesterday I massaged my face with a piece of kiwi and left it on for 20 mins or so and then I washed my face with warm water.
My face was glowing, soft , my pores were smaller and clean!
I didn't put moisturizer ...but I should have! I just wanted to see how my skin would look like.
By evening my skin was oily. Now I have some dry patches on my cheeks. Not a big deal.
I will use kiwi again and I will moisturize after that.
I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by mangopancake88

Kiwi fruit is a staple in my diet as well as my skincare regime. I rub kiwi fruit skin all on my face and body 2-3 times a week, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes and then following with my normal cleanser and moisturiser. It contains an enzyme that exfoliates dead skin cells to help my skin to stay soft, smooth, healthy and radiant.

Itís great for my dry skin and very refreshing.

I like how it does not irritate my skin and itís all natural and an inexpensive skincare alternative.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 8:30:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I have a tendency towards broken capillaries on my face and most scrubs or exfoliators make them worse. This includes the various glycolic acids and salycilic acid like asprin, so the asprin mask that works so beautifully for most people just makes my thread veins more prominent.

Kiwi fruit has enzymes that dissolve dead skin cells and makes a perfect exfoliator for sensitive skin. While pineapple and papaya have similar enzymes, kiwi fruit seems to be that little bit gentler. Simply wash your face, smear a slice of kiwi fruit over your face, neck, hands, anywhere else you want to exfoliate, leave for five minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Viola - glowing, exfoliated skin without irritation. Use once or twice a week. Even better, rather than waste a slice of kiwi fruit, just rub the inside of the skin over your face. The amount of kiwi fruit still attached to the skin of the fruit will be more than enough to cover your face, neck and hands. Have fun everyone.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No