Sonia Kashuk enhance eye color in starlight

4.6

on 8/28/2009 1:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This is my favorite shimmery highlight color. Very good find!

on 12/25/2006 12:12:00 AM

I'm really not a shadow girl, but I use this almost everyday. If I'm not wearing too much makeup, a small amount of this on the corner of my eye opens it up. I'll also sometimes put it around my eye to make eyeliner look less harsh. I've been looking for a white shadow and I use this more than similar shades I have (Too Faced White Lie, Stila Ecru, and Hard Candy). The shimmer opens up your eye, but it's not sparkly. Very natural looking. I think everyone should have this shadow, even if it's just for highlighting.

on 11/2/2005 2:31:00 PM

I'd try another of SK's eyeshadows, just maybe not this color in particular. "Starlight" is a shimmery creamy white (it somehow seems slightly warmer than pure, stark white...hence, "creamy"). It's a nice, eye-brightening shade when used as a sheer wash and can also be used as a highlighter. It has decent pigmentation and very good texture--almost velvety. Comes in a sleek white compact and includes an unnecessary mirror (too small to be useful) and an equally useless sponge-tip applicator. Slightly more expensive than other DG-type lines, but good quality overall.

on 1/26/2004 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

wow i'm just so excited about coming across sonia kashuk's line! this shadow is so pretty. shimmery white. i use it to highlight or as an all over wash...also to tone down other colors or add a bit of sparkle. it's so pretty. and great texture...lasting power. beautiful w/ 'gunmetal'. sonia kashuk is just awesome. great quality and so cheap! i only wish sonia kashuk would come out w/ more shadow colors! but still A++++ in my book!!!

on 11/5/2003 4:06:00 PM

This is a white shadow and I love to use it to tone down and soften the too bright eyeshadow. Great!

on 8/17/2003 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty shimmery white color that is perfect for highlighting the browbone! It's also great as a shadow. The color is very versatile and I am very pleased with the quality as well!

on 2/9/2003 11:29:00 PM

This is so pretty. Starlight is a beautiful white with medium shimmer which is great because I don't like too much shimmer on my eyes. Like a previous reviewer, I also like to wear this with gunmetal shadow. A beautiful combo. Sonia Kashuk shadows blend really well, and last a long time.

on 11/4/2002 10:27:00 PM

This is an everyday staple for me. It's a gorgeous shimmery white that can look subtle or dramatic easily and looks great with "gunmetal." The product is almost as good as MAC and far better than any other drugstore brand. The packaging is sturdy with little wasted space.

This is a pretty snowy white with a hint of shimmer. I use it on my brow bones to highlight and open up my eyes- a great basic color to mix with others and experiment. Nice chic packaging!

on 6/4/2001 4:49:00 PM

Great color. It can brighten up the eyes. Beautiful color that is easy to incorporate into any look from natural to showstopper. Lasts long...

Top Rated Sonia Kashuk Products