October 24, 2014 | 936 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Silky Experiences Lavender Luster Smoothing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2007 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all let me say that Ive got long hair that tends to get a bit greasy around the roots and a bit dry on the ends. I bought this because it was so cheap ($.99) and it smelled wonderful! But it made my hair a wreck. By the end of the day it was completely greasy from root to tip. I think they went a little overboard on the "silky" part.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 8:12:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was travelling and hadn't brought shampoo with me. I figured I'd try something that I don't have access to in Canada and bought this for $2 since I know there are great drugstore finds out there and it wouldn't be any real loss if it didn't work for me.

The scent really sold me, in addition to it claiming to be smoothing and enhanced with silk proteins. Sounded wonderful! Well, it left my hair feeling like straw, utterly parched. I'm compelled to deep condition when I use this and I'm not sure I'll finish this bottle, as it cannot be doing anything good for my hair (which is long, wavy-curly, thick, and highlighted).