October 2, 2014 | 1580 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy- Sleep- Vanilla Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by elli0711

I love the aromatherapy line from Bath & Body works especially Vanilla Chamomile and Vanilla Lavender. Both are great scents that I use after a bath and at night before I go to bed. It's a nice, calming and light scent. I like the lotions for both these scents but I don't like the body wash. I would consider it a light moisturizer.

This is currently available in store but not online during the semi annual sale. I stocked up because they are having a great deal right now...$5 when it's originally almost $15 per bottle. I like that it comes in a pump bottle for easy application. I also have this in a travel size lotion. Try it out if you can! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by TheAscension

I came across a little trial size of this lotion right before they discontinued it. I was cautious about spending the $13 on the full size, being a high school with limited funds, and because I'm prone to buying something just to realise I'm not so keen on the scent as I thought I was and letting it gather dust. I fell quite deeply in love with this. I went back, the $13 burning a hole in my pocket, only to be told it was discontinued. I was heartbroken. For years, I pined for my Vanilla Chamomile. And then, on a whim last Friday, I searched on Ebay. The scent is just as I remember it and rather worth keeping the hope alive that we'd meet again.

I'm in love with this. It's very calming and such a rich scent. I can't stop smelling my hands when I put it on. I took a lippie off because the lotion itself feels kind of odd. It leaves my skin kind of greasy and I hate that. It doesn't seem incredibly moisturizing. You know that lotion when you rub it in you're confident that you'll never use any lotion ever again, your hands are just that soft and silky? Yeah, this isn't that. It provides some moisture, of course, but not a whole lot. Fine for summer, not so much in the winter. Except when you're cozying up for bed and snuggling down into your blankets enveloped in warmth and vanilla chamomile.

I love the bottle. It's like an old apothecary cobalt glass bottle, with little stars and a moon on the label.

I would purchase this again, for the scent alone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I get this one for the scent more than for a moisturizer.
Discontinued but still available at the BBW outlets.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my bedtime favorite, i read, and then when i'm ready to go to sleep, i put this hand cream on and turn off the light, the scent is amazing, soothing and wonderful and my hands are so soft. this stuff is heavenly!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by arvlyn

I bought this by mistake last weekend. I thought I was picking up more of the Lavender Vanilla body lotion. Not wanting to go back to the mall right away and exchange it, I decided to try a little of it.

The more I've used this scent, the more I like it. It isn't as strongly scented as the Lavender Vanilla version and the scent doesn't last long at all.

Like the Lavender Vanilla version, I think this line is marketed more for the scents and not the moisturizing abilities. Even the hand cream formula is not all that moisturizing. It's fine for summer, but I can tell I'm going to need something more moisturizing for winter.

So, while I don't love this scent as much as I do the lavender vanilla, I do like it and will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

This lotion is heavenly! I LOVE it. I received this as a gift in one of the BBW gift baskets. I was lucky enough to also receive the bubble bath and lined spray. I love the scent so much I'd wear it daily, how I wish it also came in a body spray! There's nothing I love more than taking a bubble bath and lathering this on afterwards. It's dreamy!!!
I had lost hope in BBW after they discontinued a few of my most favorite fragrances a while back, but they have redeemed themselves in my eyes through this scent. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

Pure heaven in a bottle. I went to BBW to pick up a jar of their Breathe Lavender Vanilla body creme which I'm currently addicted to. I saw the cobalt blue bottle for this and had to have one so I sniffed both versions (this and lavender). I totaly fell for this. It smells soooo good. Like a very intense version of Vanilla Bean Noel, with that calming chamomile earthy scent mixed in. So soothing. I just crave it. The scent lasts much longer than most other lotions. I could detect a faint scent the next morning. The lotion itself is good. Medium consistency, but goes on thicker and richer than expected. It takes a while to sink in, but I think its my fault 'cuz I slather it on. It does moisturize fairly well, but I'm not a good judge since I would put up with a pretty crappy lotion to go to sleep enveloped in this scent. :) Unfortunately they have discontinued this, which I didn't know until I'd used up about 1/2 the bottle. If I'd known I would have both all they had left. Such a disappointment, but a typical BBW move...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by 1annasroundhere

This scent is amazing! I am neither a fan of vanilla, chamomile, or the majority of B+BW's products, but together it's incredible. I use the lotion every night and some days, and use the pillow mist on my pillows, sheets, and as an EDT. Can't vouch for the bath soak yet, as I have not tried it, but this scent needs to come in an actual EDT or splash form. It's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Msgdfx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best smelling vanilla fragrance ever. It smells just delightful. I really can't vouch for whether it is putting me to sleep, but, the fragrance is just fantasic for the vanilla lovers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:47:00 AM More reviews by peachachess

I love this lotion; does anyone else get a "warm milk" smell? In a good way, not spoiled or anything... Just sweet, warm, comforting milk. I have worn this to bed a couple of times but actually like wearing it in the day time too, as it is soothing. I don't really get much chamomile out of this, but the vanilla absolute is wonderful. If only they made a splash out of this...