December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Crest - crest whitening rinse

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by JJKZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

on my 2nd bottle, hands down amazing product, does exactly what it promises whitens teeth insanely fast, taste is tolerable, better than listerine whitening rinse, peroxide isnt as strong. thumbs way up a must try.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I unfortunately HATE the taste of this. I'm sure it may work well but I've never been able to suffer through it long enough. YUCK

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

OMG this makes your bad breath go away !!!! Like all day!!!! I use this morning and night , with in a week there was a huge difference makes my teeth look so shiny and white , it's the hydrogen peroxide ! I love this it's so much better than using the strips (very sensitive teeth) , will repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I think I ate too much chocolate and drank too much wine and coffee over the holidays, as when I looked in the mirror on January 2nd I realized my smile was a little less bright than usual. I am fortunate to have (so far!) teeth that have looked great with just the minimal maintenance (twice-daily brushing, sporadic flossing, no orthodontics or dental surgery and... to be completely honest... a visit to the dentist every year and a half or so...), but I knew I needed to make a bit more effort to regain the white look my teeth had last November. I decided to add this mouthwash to my routine each morning and evening, and within a week my teeth looked as white and bright as they had before. The hydrogen peroxide in this formula fizzes in your mouth and whitens your teeth, and it's alcohol-free (which is good for sensitive teeth and gums, like mine). The taste is standard mint- nothing to write home about. I'm glad I didn't resort to more intense treatments like whitening strips or an in-office treatment because for a little refresher this was really all I needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by CommerceCitySister

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My teeth are not so great. I inherited weak enamel and also have highly acidic Ph levels in my mouth. That combination has resulted in quite a bit of restorative work over the last 20 years. I've had so much dental work, I could probably BE a dentist...haha. So anyhow, I've always been told and have likewise read that there is no real way to whiten restored teeth or crowns. The porcelain and resins used are impervious to whitening agents. With that in mind, I wasn't expecting much in the way of results from this rinse but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. The claim is whiter teeth in 7 days. I've been using it twice a day for three days now and wonder of wonders...I see some brightening improvement even with all my restorative work! I'm actually thrilled by this and I like knowing it prevents future stains as I'm both a coffee and red wine drinker. My results are not dramatic by any means but I'm satisfied with the small improvement and can only imagine the great results that would be possible were my teeth completely natural. I recommend this rinse simply because I feel better about and am more confident with my smile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a devoted user to Listerine Vibrant White Pre-Brushing Rinse and one day when I went to repurchase it the store was out of stock, so I decided to try the Crest 3D Whitening Rinse. It's been a 'ok I'll give this a try' purchase that has become my HG mouthwash as the results are amazing. I've combined this mouthwash with the 3D toothpaste and my teeth have never looked whiter. Seriously awesome stuff that I've recommended to many friends/family and even strangers in the toothpaste aisle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this Mouthwash!! I do not like the taste, well i do not like the taste at any kind of mouthwash lol But it whitens my teeth ALOT! Pretty expensive because you run out of it so fast if you use it twice a day! I think it's like 5 Dollars, but it's actually worth it, to be honest!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This whitening rinse really works! I have been using it daily for over a month along with Crest's 3D toothpaste and can tell a major difference in how my teeth have become much whiter. This is such an easy way to keep teeth whitened without using strips which can be a pain in the a** to use. This is one of the best drug store beauty products! Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm sure this would work great.. if I could get over the AWFUL taste and how it leaves my mouth burning. This is literally painful on my tongue. It may not contain alcohol, but something is sure in it that is making the pain/burn not worth it to me. Even when using a different mouth wash after this, the taste just won't let up. I know I'm not the only person to have this problem though. It says rinse for 60 seconds. I can't even get to 20. Gah. I'll stick with the toothpaste and white strips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by JoceyRF

WOW! For awhile I've been considering getting white strips but the price always turns me away. So glad I found this! MakeupbytiffanyD did a review on it, would probably be helpful to some. I use their 3d white toothpast and the 3d white wash. I think they were each $3-4. Within a week I saw results, even recently my mom commented on how nice my teeth were looking. I've gotten good results so far, have been using for about 2 weeks, not even consistently and have still seen a great improvement. Will deff continue to use.