November 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Sunscreen - Banana Boat - Everyday Glow Face Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 20 all skin tones

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This didn't moisturize for me at all. My face felt dry after it. It says it gives a hint of color. and it gradually builds. Not true. You have to put on a lot of layers to actually see a difference. Even when you do that it gives a weird yellow tint. Never again will I use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2009 12:18:00 PM More reviews by trilla14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got it for 99 cents its good for a sunscreen but im not sure its oil free....i dont suggest for oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by mackadocious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this last year as a sample and loved it. It was fool proof for me and even though I ignored the package and still got close to my hairline and brows I didn't see any orange just tan. And no tanner smell just sunscreen but it fades really quickly. Absorbs really nice and doesn't have a heavy feel to it all. I put it on and then wait a little while just to make sure it's dry and then put on m/u. Works great definately recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by jjff

This is an oil-free sunscreen lotion that promises to "gradually develop a healthy glow just by moisturizing". I ended up with a bonus 1 oz sample tube that came with the purchase of a feminine hygiene product. Active ingredients here are avobenzone 3%, homosalate 5%, octisalate 5%, and octocrylene 2.5%. The formula does not have much of a scent and is nicely moisturizing, albeit a bit greasy on the oilier parts of the face--it gives me a shiny nose :-) The tanning effect is quick--I saw it within a couple of applications--and believable, lasting for 2-4 days on me. It's a nice product, although I would need to test out more facial self-tanners/sunscreens to decide whether it merits 5 lippies.