October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Natural Radiance Blusher - Innocence

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by kr1sti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Unfortunately it doesn't show up on my pale skin at all. I also noticed that the formula is different from other shades in this range. It doesn't have any sheen and I need to rub my finger really hard to get any product, and when I swatch it, it leaves a chunky powder trace. Maybe I got a defective one.
I am quite happy with other blushers from this range, they seem to give a nice glow to my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think almost all of the reviews written on this product are written by ladies with fair skin. Let me just say I am an NC42 (medium-dark tan skin) and I love this blush! My darker skinned ladies, don't shy away from this colour! I've seen Kimmy K wear lighter coloured blushes and they look so great on her, I thought I'd give it a try. It's not super pigmented so it doesn't look like a crazy bright-light pink, it's pretty subtle. I usually put this together with ELF's Nostalgic lipstick and black eyeliner and mascara.
I took off one lippie because the packaing sucks and there is so little product in the tiny pan. But I mean it's only a dollar, so I guess you get what you pay for. I'd definately repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by sweetvintage

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color doesn't show up on my skin at all even though i have a fair skin tone. It is a nice color though. The packaging is bad as it is difficult to open the it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by runwaterfire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bluher itself is nice, nice smooth powder. However this colour does not show up on my skin at all and I am very fair! It might aswell be a skin powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jellybaby21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally a blush that looks natural on my super pale skin. This is my HG blush. It is not sparkly or overly shimmery. It is builable which I like so you can vary the intensity, it also blends really well. I like the packaging, although I know others don't, but it works for me. I highly recommend any one who finds most blushers to bright for their skin t buy this It is wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this because I figured I could use a nice light pink color to use on my cheeks in the winter but this hardly shows up on my skin and I am very fair, like NW15 fair! It's also a bit chalky and powdery. The packaging isn't great either. I'll give it two lippies and come back in the winter to report if it worked any better.
Edit: Nope, even in winter this sucks. The color starts showing on my NW12ish winter skin after three or four layers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

It has a very nice subtle pink color which i like. it looks a little more natural BUT it takes a lot of product for it to show up. I hate the packaging, its such a pain in the butt. the product itself is ok though

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by rimmela

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm super pale, and I'd still say this is really low pigmentation. Imparts a very slight pink look. Cute for a kid or preteen who doesn't really want to wear full on blush. Can work as a highlighter for medium and darker skin tones.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Estitxu

Even if the color's really cute, it doesn't give too much color. The pigmentation is very low, and you can hardly say you're wearing any blush. Maybe it's alright for begginers, but I thought it would be a little bit stronger. Anyway, if you put a little bit more of product it gives a cute pinky touch to your cheeks

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 4:19:00 AM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love a lot of ELF stuff, but this blush sucks. I chose this light color for a muted look on the "natural" days, but it doesn't even show up on my skin. I'm not very tan, so it's just not pigmented. It may as well be a translucent setting powder. Can't win 'em all.